What's new

Ecig returns

jmort92

Does anyone know if ecigs are an exception under Consumer Contracts Regulations? I bought a vape kit compatible with the pods I already use, tried it once with one of my own pods, but didn't like it. Want to return, but not sure if it is an exception under health/hygiene

Does anyone know if ecigs are an exception under Consumer Contracts Regulations? I bought a vape kit compatible with the pods I already use, tried it once with one of my own pods, but didn't like it. Want to return, but not sure if it is an exception under health/hygiene

Best thing todo is email them or if they have a phone no a wee call and speak to someone

Doubt you have any come backs based on the fact you don't like it.

CCR gives the consumer the right to cancel an online order within either 15 or 30 days from delivery for any reason, even if opened. But has to be returned in original packaging and buyer has to pay postage. There are exceptions though.

Returning it with tracked / signed for postage (amazing how returns get lost or not delivered) may make it uneconomical?
If it was an expensive kit, it may be worth returning or could you sell it?

I'm not sure, you have used it not liking it may not be a valid reason to return it. If faulty, maybe there could be an intermittent fault?

the returned mod wouldn't be able to be resold, given the packaging would be opened, i doubt very much you would be entitled to a refund or credit. wouldn't be in business long if items were returned on a whim whilst being perfectly serviceable, and subsequently only saleable at a discount given the breached packaging, it would effectively be second hand

the returned mod wouldn't be able to be resold, given the packaging would be opened, i doubt very much you would be entitled to a refund or credit. wouldn't be in business long if items were returned on a whim whilst being perfectly serviceable, and subsequently only saleable at a discount given the breached packaging, it would effectively be second hand

no, you can send it back within the 14 days even if the packaging is opened. how else would you be able to inspect it and assess whether you are happy with it?

Back
Top Bottom