What's new

EH-V2 Twist battery

Vapertron

Postman
Ok l'm not much of a reviewer but a new shiny arrived today from Vapour Hut, ordered yesterday arrived today can't fault the service, and it's very very nice looking (also found out my camera is on the fritz hence the link)

http://vapourhut.com/batteries/VH-E2-Twist-900mah-Battery

It's a little shorter than the normal twist, a funky shape and of course SHINY lol It fits my hand better than an ego and looks awesome with a vivi mini nova and plinth on it, not sure how long the charge lasts but if it's close to the ego it'll be about 10 - 12 hours for me and l do vape quite a bit. Only down side is the voltage markings are still hard to read but they do seem better than the ego twist, just

Overall l'm impressed but l only got it today, it's a very nice alternative to the normal twist and if the performance is up to scratch l will be having another, that's it TTFN folks :encouragement::encouragement:

Attachments

• 4thday.jpg
    4thday.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly forgot, this was purchased by me for me not for review purposes, all opinions are mine and and mine alone :)

I have the non VV version in black. They sit nicely in your hand. I have the 900mah E2 and its a bloody trooper! Lasts about a day and a half on a charge for me! They look really nice in gold with the gold E2 tanks (which hold an impressive 5ml) can't comment on the E2 tanks performance as I haven't used them...only seen them.

Back
Top Bottom