What's new

Eliquid labels

I've got some designs in the works. Need to finalise them & post them up

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That sounds fun :) I have been vaping nearly 48 hours lol, but I have been teaching myself vector graphics and graphic design for a couple of years. If anyone wants a custom label and fancies giving me a practice project feel free :)

That sounds fun :) I have been vaping nearly 48 hours lol, but I have been teaching myself vector graphics and graphic design for a couple of years. If anyone wants a custom label and fancies giving me a practice project feel free :)

Just pop some practice ones up and we can nick em from you :P

Given how new I am to this it will take a bit of research to work out what is on the market etc. I will have a play and see if I can come up with anything worthwhile, but if anyone wants a custom job, name colour scheme etc that might actually be easier.

I hope I am not treading on anyone's toes by offering, if I am my sincere apologies.

These are a simplified version of some personalised ones. People's names can be added quite easily.

6.668mmx2.54mm, so they wrap almost right round the bottle and leave around 73mm spare above & below

Layout is Publisher labels setup, so it automatically prints a full page of them (defaults to Multiple Copies Per Sheet)

Fleabag's Labels B&W.JPGFleabag's Labels Colour.JPG

Would you like to design some soap and lip balm labels? Illustrator and me are no longer on speaking terms....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom