What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

Can't believe I've read this thread this far in. I'm not sure if I should feel annoyed, horny or hungry. Or all three. I'm probably not going to see O rings in the same light again though :)

Sorry but I'm pulling this thread right back bang on track.

£3.20 postage may seem excessive but clearly you haven't ordered from stealthvape if your moaning.

Case in point :- (mrs rob gets the nod for this one but still)

One dinner time I pulled up at a butty van, ordered whatever bits it was I wanted, say some res no res and silica. Got out of the van and went and ordered my burger (double with cheese fried oniond and hot chilli sauce incidentally) said burger was prepared, got back into the van and started munching.

Half way through the burger I got a text message. Finished burger and checked text.

Stealthvape

Your order has been dispatched.

I'm sorry but if you are going to bitch about service like that then quite frankly, fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.:rant::banghead:

Perhaps now the op understands the angst his thread started.

And for the record.

Penny off of big bang theory

Sorry but I'm pulling this thread right back bang on track.

£3.20 postage may seem excessive but clearly you haven't ordered from stealthvape if your moaning.

Case in point :- (mrs rob gets the nod for this one but still)

One dinner time I pulled up at a butty van, ordered whatever bits it was I wanted, say some res no res and silica. Got out of the van and went and ordered my burger (double with cheese fried oniond and hot chilli sauce incidentally) said burger was prepared, got back into the van and started munching.

Half way through the burger I got a text message. Finished burger and checked text.

Stealthvape

Your order has been dispatched.

I'm sorry but if you are going to bitch about service like that then quite frankly, fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.:rant::banghead:

Perhaps now the op understands the angst his thread started.

And for the record.

Penny off of big bang theory

I sooooo hear you on the penny one.......

Typical POTV thread progression...

I like it:D

For the record I have always found Stealthvape to be an outstanding vendor with top customer service.

The OP is entitled to an opinion but seems to have gone very quiet:what:

Back
Top Bottom