What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

attachment.php

Just going back on track for a second.....

I don't understand why some people just don't pick up the phone and have a chat?.

A simple resolution to the OP's predicament would have been to pick up the phone to SV and ask them to pop the O-rings in an envelope with a 1st class stamp - job done!

I have done this on numerous occasions, when I have needed a small, cheap item - most vendors would not have an issue with that, unless their systems are too restrictive.

...that said, I think £1.99 flat rate postage on rebuildable supplies - is a bloody good deal and shows that SV HAVE thought about the customer and value of potential sales and offered this postage option accordingly!

...ok, back as you were with the sock discussions

Last edited:
......Thanks! Does Spiderman Even Wear Socks? I Thought His Cossie Was Sort of 'Onsie' Style?....What Does He Do When He Needs a Sock in a Hurry? SORRY...A PAIR of Socks!! What on Earth Would Anyone Do With ONE Sock?!...:strawberry:

I love this place. Currently sat on my own in the car, while my boys are at football training, and this thread has made me laugh out loud!!

However, if we are talking about hot chicks, this girl has to be top of the list...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415989984.399381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sorry to get back on track..avant garde e liquid have always been free post..and discount code...respect

I love this place. Currently sat on my own in the car, while my boys are at football training, and this thread has made me laugh out loud!!

However, if we are talking about hot chicks, this girl has to be top of the list...

View attachment 37684

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
No chance, she's mine!! I've already told the wife that if P!nk comes knocking then I'm off, and she said that that's fine, so it's all sorted really.
There are three truths in life it seems:
1) Beer tastes better in the pub than from your fridge
2) P!nk is mine
3) Don't slag off a well loved vendor to the people that love them!!

:D

Sorry but I'm pulling this thread right back bang on track..

And for the record.

Penny off of big bang theory

Nope, since she got married and cut her hair, she lost some appeal. Short haired Penny just not as good. So, that said, taking her off my list and putting Milla Jovovitch back.

Give me a call anytime Milla, let's make a weekend of it ;-)

Back
Top Bottom