What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

I love this place. Currently sat on my own in the car, while my boys are at football training, and this thread has made me laugh out loud!!

However, if we are talking about hot chicks, this girl has to be top of the list...
Is that Billy Idol?

Feck! Read all posts .... I know, I know ... :(

Last edited:
Some time ago I posted on here about my Vamo V3 being broken, and someone mentioned that I should replace the O ring. I looked around on site and found Stealth Vape. However they had none in stock.

I gave them my email address so the could contact me when they are back in stock of which they did.

I decided to do something about it Today and went to buy a packet of O rings for 99p (which I think is a reasonable price)
I went through the whole process of giving my details at the checkout and having to going through PayPal

Only to find that the postage... the cheapest Stealth Vape offered was £3.20

£3.20 for a 99p item which weighs less than a couple of grams takes the Fucking piss.

Totally agree with you and here's another example of daylight robbery post.
I smashed my naturevape tank by accident so sent for a new tube and added a coil so it felt like the £3 postage was worth it, soon as I got it set it up and it leaked so sent them an emai . I was told the rubber seals have probably come out when I smashed it and then told they sell them so all was good until they wanted another £3 postage. £3 to send out 3 little seals that cost 99p and are smaller than a stamp, not a chance was I paying that so I emailed to ask with me already buying the tank, 2 coils and 2 spare tubes if they could send me out the seals on a 1st or 2nd class stamp to be told no sorry not possible.
I like to use this type of set up at work and use my RBA's and drippers out of work so naturevape has lost my custom for being tight arses and not helping out their customers. I now have just ordered a couple of unicoils from virtual vape and already the owner has give me a free gift after a bit of a chat with him on AAEC, which I wasn't expecting.
Anyway sorry for the rant but this thread set me off :)

the-golden-girls-cheesecake-w724.jpg

1. Speaking purely as a hot blooded heterosexual male, gotta admire that guys physique.
*Starts to regret recently snaffled jam tart*

:bluedude:Never regret the snaffled jam tart. If you really need to concern yourself with regrets, hang your hat on the physique statement, now that's something worthy of regret in an open forum. have some emoji boobs to assist your path back to safety. Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!

Totally agree with you and here's another example of daylight robbery post.
I smashed my naturevape tank by accident so sent for a new tube and added a coil so it felt like the £3 postage was worth it, soon as I got it set it up and it leaked so sent them an emai . I was told the rubber seals have probably come out when I smashed it and then told they sell them so all was good until they wanted another £3 postage. £3 to send out 3 little seals that cost 99p and are smaller than a stamp, not a chance was I paying that so I emailed to ask with me already buying the tank, 2 coils and 2 spare tubes if they could send me out the seals on a 1st or 2nd class stamp to be told no sorry not possible.
I like to use this type of set up at work and use my RBA's and drippers out of work so naturevape has lost my custom for being tight arses and not helping out their customers. I now have just ordered a couple of unicoils from virtual vape and already the owner has give me a free gift after a bit of a chat with him on AAEC, which I wasn't expecting.
Anyway sorry for the rant but this thread set me off :)

I love NV coils but their postage costs really do piss me off, so much so that I too ordered a unicoil (haven't used it yet) so NV have probably lost a customer.

I don't understand why anyone sticks up for these rip off postal costs, if's Chef's Vapour can post 4 10ml bottles of juice for a quid then there's no excuse.

:bluedude:Never regret the snaffled jam tart. If you really need to concern yourself with regrets, hang your hat on the physique statement, now that's something worthy of regret in an open forum. have some emoji boobs to assist your path back to safety. Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!Boobs!

I appreciate your concern, but honestly, there's no need. My love of the female form is unshakeable and set in stone having grown up as a young lad drooling over Vicki Michelle in Allo! Allo!
However, I do appreciate that blokes physique, its actually a lot like mine.
Probably.
Under all the lard.

I love NV coils but their postage costs really do piss me off, so much so that I too ordered a unicoil (haven't used it yet) so NV have probably lost a customer.

I don't understand why anyone sticks up for these rip off postal costs, if's Chef's Vapour can post 4 10ml bottles of juice for a quid then there's no excuse.

It's not that, all vendors operate differently, we buy from who we choose to buy from.
Personally, I'm happy with Stealthvapes postage costs (and NV's) so I buy. I also appreciate the huge amount of his own time that STEALTHvape ploughs into this forum helping people out FOC.
Plus, of course, there are very clear, fair and understandable rules on here regarding negative feedback for vendors so to post like the OP did is completely out of order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom