What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

Now I'm confused. Naturevape? Are they forum vendors?

The link I posted (tried to) was to the 1300 odd posts from Stealthvape, not Naturevape.

Naturevape is mentioned a lot on the forum but I don't think they are regular visitors here.

Naturevape is mentioned a lot on the forum but I don't think they are regular visitors here.

No, sorry, it's me. I typed Naturevape instead of Stealthvape in a previous post's rant and confused everybody (especially myself)
I'm old, tired and shouldn't be playing on the internetz when it's time for my nap.

There's just something about her though. Something smoldering underneath.

Dammit, I'm not getting drawn in, got work to do!

<---- Is out!

Absolutely.

Not sure what it is but... damn.

Sorry. I would have been back earlier but I checked out of this thread when it was at 4 pages and was just someone bitching about a clearly displayed postage rate on a well respected vendors website.
It seems to have got more interesting since then...

He didnt get past this point:>>>>>
800px-Ali_Larter.jpg

Sorry, couldnt help myself....

Mate I didn`t make it past Gillian.
I`m "recharging" for this one.

Not made it to Betty white in her heyday then?

I did see her, yes.
I`d keep getting "Golden Girls" flashbacks though so it`s a "no" from me I`m afraid.

Plus I`m a sucker for redheads so it`s still Gillian all the way for me.

It's not that, all vendors operate differently, we buy from who we choose to buy from.
Personally, I'm happy with Stealthvapes postage costs (and NV's) so I buy. I also appreciate the huge amount of his own time that STEALTHvape ploughs into this forum helping people out FOC.
Plus, of course, there are very clear, fair and understandable rules on here regarding negative feedback for vendors so to post like the OP did is completely out of order.
OK I should of said this in my post that I have nothing against NV and would recommend their products to anyone plus i think their postage cost of £2.99 is fair when buying a product that is going to cost that amount to send it and even better if you spend £30+ they will post it free which they don't have to do but I find it very unfair when they send an item like very small rubber seals out at the same cost when there is no reason that I can think of why they can't send it at the cost Royal Mail can send it at. I have said naturevape as this is the company I was dealing with but my views on postage costs are the same for all companies that charge one flat rate when other companies have proven it is not necessary. [emoji3]

Fucksake! I Get Back From the Pub, Expecting to See More Pics of Famous Crumpet & In-Depth Analysis of Spidey's Underwear & All I Find is Guff 'bout Postage Costs & Vaping!!! Come On Lads...Keep It On-Topic Pleeze!!!!

Fucksake! I Get Back From the Pub, Expecting to See More Pics of Famous Crumpet & In-Depth Analysis of Spidey's Underwear & All I Find is Guff 'bout Postage Costs & Vaping!!! Come On Lads...Keep It On-Topic Pleeze!!!!

yeah, ah, damn right. So, penny short hair no, yet the girlie that replaced her with short hair? Fuck yeah

and she has a gun, chicks and guns, woohoo

incidentally, Milla, if you called tonight I am sorry I was out. Still free for the weekend though.

Attachments

• IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 44
I did see her, yes.
I`d keep getting "Golden Girls" flashbacks though so it`s a "no" from me I`m afraid.

Plus I`m a sucker for redheads so it`s still Gillian all the way for me.

Yeah, itd be like someone bragging about doing Debbie Harry. Earlier years in Blondie. Wow. Recent years, well, let's say time isn't always kind

Back
Top Bottom