What's new

extortionate postage takes the piss

There is a certain company who sells Kanger head micro coils that charge rip-off postage cost. They charge £2.50 for one coil to be delivered second class.

Thankfully I have now discovered another company selling them much cheaper. That other company will be getting no more orders from me.

Round and round like a horse on a carousel
We go, will I catch up to love I can never tell
I know, chasing after you is like a fairytale
But I, feel I'm glued on tight to this carousel.

Repeat to fade.............................

:pie:

Post office would charge around 90p for an item that size.

I have seen a trend with online companies across the board offering things slightly cheaper but making up in the postage, not exactly the done thing.

And that's 1st class large letter !!

Last edited:
Perhaps vendors should offer a free drop-off service. They deliver orders to a suitable bin or shed outside their front door and customers can collect. It'll be free, no charge, a win-win situation for all.

Coff Coff, anyone for a Cuppa and a biscuit? :read:
Or Bacon Sarnies in about 30 mins. Place your orders in the usual place and I'll hand deliver them sometime soon. :yahoo:

Coff Coff, anyone for a Cuppa and a biscuit? :read:
Or Bacon Sarnies in about 30 mins. Place your orders in the usual place and I'll hand deliver them sometime soon. :yahoo:

Mrs knome is currently heating bread in a shiny kitchen device with slots.

yeah, ah, damn right. So, penny short hair no, yet the girlie that replaced her with short hair? Fuck yeah

and she has a gun, chicks and guns, woohoo

incidentally, Milla, if you called tonight I am sorry I was out. Still free for the weekend though.

Dammit.

Going to have to watch Fifth Element again now...

Well, certain parts of it.

Repeatedly.

Why can't this thread stay derailed?

The usual derailment crew are hard at work, but it doesn't seem to be working!

20792115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom