What's new

Falcon king coils

I decided to order a pack of M1 and a pack of M2. The M1+ had mixed reviews.
M3 fits the king but not the original falcon. well it fits but you cant put juice in the tank as the coil blocks the fill holes.

king is a nice tank but still not a patch on the freemax
Oh no, I was hoping for an upgrade. You telling me I've wasted my money? I could use both but it never happens. When I change tanks, the old one just gathers dust.

Oh no, I was hoping for an upgrade. You telling me I've wasted my money? I could use both but it never happens. When I change tanks, the old one just gathers dust.
no, you bought the king. the coils fit the king

all coils fit the original falcon except the M3 coils

no, you bought the king. the coils fit the king

all coils fit the original falcon except the M3 coils
I was meaning your comment about the freemax being better. I already have the freemax. Maybe I'll allocate a type of juice to one tank, the ones you can still taste after changing flavour could be for one tank. All the others in the 2nd tank.

soz, thought you meant the king.
its all down to personal taste but i think it will take something really special to beat the freemax.
and its never a waste to have too many tanks. i should know as ive got 43 :D

I've got 3 king tanks and it's my favourite stock tank in my opinion better then the mesh pro in every way

I tried around 5 different coils and for me the best are the m1 coils. The m dual is an awesome coil also but it's a guzzler. You'll go through a 50ml shortfall in no time. Also using that coil on some of my mods hammered the batteries. The m1+ was hit and miss

The m1 for me is the best compromise on flavour consumption and battery life

The falcon 2 is out waiting for that to land in the uk. Csnt wait to try it

soz, thought you meant the king.
its all down to personal taste but i think it will take something really special to beat the freemax.
and its never a waste to have too many tanks. i should know as ive got 43 :D
43 tanks!? Do you even use them all? I can't imagine you can use a coil in a tank and then leave it for weeks and use again (or can you?). So I would have thought using a variety of tanks would be almost impossible.

I still have my gnome king as well as these two but that's only been used once in the last few months and that's because I was waiting for a delivery of freemax coils and I had some left for my gnome king.

Sorry to hijack, but vaping101 are out of stock of raptor mesh single coil 0.15. Does anyone know a reputable site where I can get them?

43 tanks!? Do you even use them all? I can't imagine you can use a coil in a tank and then leave it for weeks and use again (or can you?). So I would have thought using a variety of tanks would be almost impossible.

I still have my gnome king as well as these two but that's only been used once in the last few months and that's because I was waiting for a delivery of freemax coils and I had some left for my gnome king.
15 all loaded with a different flavour and all used daily. custard is my main vape but 5-10 toots on all the others saves me from vapours tongue. 5 years and never had it once.

15 all loaded with a different flavour and all used daily. custard is my main vape but 5-10 toots on all the others saves me from vapours tongue. 5 years and never had it once.
I've just ordered seven Falcon Mini tanks at a fiver each. (Cloudstix before anyone asks) I might try your method you evil twisted genius :D

Back
Top Bottom