What's new

FastTech shipping problem

possiblevaper

Postman
placed an order on fasttech and it was shipped out by them 5 days ago but tracking on singapore post says that the item does not exist.

it should be there after 5 days should it not? starting to get worried, i'm well aware it may not be at my door for another 3 weeks but i would have thought it would be trackable by now, but according to them it doesnt exist :/

Talked about loads of times...

Youre dealing with a shitty tracking service. It updates late and sometimes not at all.

Yep I have a couple of orders on the way with no tracking updates far later then 5 days.

And I've just replied to my tickets which is 2 orders from the 9th sept :(

Bastards!

And I've just replied to my tickets which is 2 orders from the 9th sept :(

Bastards!

Ordered nimbus clone on 10th September along with some driptips that made the shipping halt to the 20th still not received but I expected that with no tracking that's why I paid for tracking but they still sent no tracking :banghead:

well at least im not alone, aslong as it turns up eventually, going to have to start foreseeing what i will need in the future rather than ordering what i need now with them, i may need some more protank heads next year so ill get some ordered now haha

well at least im not alone, aslong as it turns up eventually, going to have to start foreseeing what i will need in the future rather than ordering what i need now with them, i may need some more protank heads next year so ill get some ordered now haha

As I always say, only order from fasttech if its something you can live without and forget about it , if its something you need, don't order from fasttech :)

Back
Top Bottom