What's new

FastTech?

How come you didn't buy from a UK source mate ?
Always one reason for me and that's how much fasttech etc charge.
The Smok Prince is £30 on ecigone and they are one of the better priced UK vendors. Fasttech price is approx £22 the extra £8 would pay for the RBA and an extra drip tip.
Plus you can buy the 8ml version UK you get a 2ml and youd be filling it up every few minutes

Are you Fucking that daft? all your links are around the £35 mark. Fasttech price £22. Its a no brainer £13 would buy something else, pay for 4 pints, Petrol, some batteries etc etc, why throw £13 away. If you want to pay an extra 33% let me know what you want and i will order from fasttech and you can pay ebay or Amazon price for it. No i guess you don't want me making money off your back. Same goes for me and others. That's why Dads go to Fasttech

Are you Fucking that daft? all your links are around the £35 mark. Fasttech price £22. Its a no brainer £13 would buy something else, pay for 4 pints, Petrol, some batteries etc etc, why throw £13 away. If you want to pay an extra 33% let me know what you want and i will order from fasttech and you can pay ebay or Amazon price for it. No i guess you don't want me making money off your back. Same goes for me and others. That's why Dads go to Fasttech

Lol
It was just a suggestion you pay a bit extra if you want to receive it quickly

Back
Top Bottom