What's new

Fasttech

Tots88

Postman
I'm browsing on fasttech and everything is so cheap. Is the stuff on there genuine? Obviously a clone is a clone but are they decent? I'm looking at the maraxus and a kayfun lite. And also the "Authentic" items like a protank and that?

Bassically are fasttech any good or is it a site full of cheap crap?

There ok i got my innokin 134 from them just dont expect it to be delivered this year lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sort of a crap shoot at fasttech. Yes they carry EH Pro, Hcigar, as well as Tobeco items but the also don't bother to tell you what it is in their advertisement. Thus, why I say crap shoot. So, look it over closely and make an educated guess.

Last edited:
Pushing 5 weeks for mine i think the average is 10-14 days but they are good at dealing with issus if you contact them

there is a dedicated thread for all things fast tech.....ask around and answers will come....i have a fair few bits from ft and mod wise i havent been disapointed really....what i will say...for me and the rule of thumb i use....if there is 3 things roughly the same...one is £10 then £20 then £30...pay the £20...cheap isnt always best and dont need the most expensive :)....works for more or less everything i buy really :)

Generally if it says Authentic then it's the real deal.

Just got a Russian 91% clone from there the other day - really impressed so far, threading is a bit ropey in places but that's fixable.

so they are an alright company? Just don't wanna spend 50 odd quid and them be shit an it not come for years

If you pay through paypal you will have payment protection

Back
Top Bottom