What's new

Faulty snow wolf

witt15

Achiever
So I'm quite gutted that upon using my snowwolf tonight in tc mode using a crown tank with NI coil I got an awful burnt taste which about made me gag. Upon checking the screen I found it to all be fuzzy, I removed the batteries, replaced and turned the device back on to which the screen was reading ok. Upon firing the device, the screen again went fuzzy and upon releasing the fire button the screen read upside down. I have opened a ticket with @gearbest as the product was only recently brought, 27/10/15 date of purchase.
I then remembered seeing an asmodus 30day warranty card. So I continued to there site only to discover this message
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448580629.289099.jpg

I'm hoping that @gearbest will replace the faulty device and I was wondering if anyone knows where I would stand as the consumer should I have no joy on the matter Any views welcome

Worst case scenario is raise a dispute with PayPal/card issuer under goods not as described.
But I'm hoping that gearbest sort you out pal and they should be your first point of contact for a hopefully speedy resolution

That is bad you should get your money back if you paid with PayPal mate, open a dispute.

Let's hope so I spend a good amount of money with them and hope all works out for the best. I know some things take a while but I've always been happy with the prices and always got my orders so I just hope the customer service matches my expectations and I'm worrying about nothing[emoji1]

Let's hope so I spend a good amount of money with them and hope all works out for the best. I know some things take a while but I've always been happy with the prices and always got my orders so I just hope the customer service matches my expectations and I'm worrying about nothing[emoji1]
I hate to say this, but I have had completely the opposite service from them when something was wrong. And it resulted in me having to claim my money back through PayPal I had no response at all and took almost a month to get my dough back :(

That's not good hope you get it sorted. Got my snow wolf from them myself a few weeks back.

I hate to say this, but I have had completely the opposite service from them when something was wrong. And it resulted in me having to claim my money back through PayPal I had no response at all and took almost a month to get my dough back :(
Fingers crossed but luckily I have other mods so time not so much an issue. I'll keep everyone updated.

Fingers crossed but luckily I have other mods so time not so much an issue. I'll keep everyone updated.
Just make sure you take action within the PayPal time frame think its 30days? Not sure but check or you won't be able to open a case! Good luck mate

Back
Top Bottom