What's new

Faulty snow wolf

If gearbest are not covered by warrenty Best thing to do is get your money back through paypal and go else where mate... They must of done something dodgey to piss of asmodus

Sounds the same as mine - white one by any chance?
On got it on Saturday and then Wednesday night had the fuzzy display, the upside down display, now no life whatsoever! Hoping Gearbest sort it out pronto...

Sounds the same as mine - white one by any chance?
On got it on Saturday and then Wednesday night had the fuzzy display, the upside down display, now no life whatsoever! Hoping Gearbest sort it out pronto...
Yeah mines the same blank screen now but still fires lol. Mines a black one and yes I hope they do sort out

Well 34 hours following creating ticket for the faulty snow wolf I have had no response from @gearbest. I was hoping for a little customer service. If you see this post @gearbest please advise what can be done.

Well 34 hours following creating ticket for the faulty snow wolf I have had no response from @gearbest. I was hoping for a little customer service. If you see this post @gearbest please advise what can be done.
Hate to say it.... But told you so! Lol only way is to open a PayPal case mate, do it now because it takes fucking ages!

Hate to say it.... But told you so! Lol only way is to open a PayPal case mate, do it now because it takes fucking ages!
It's defo looking that way, I have loads of orders with them at the moment, suppose I'll be 2nd guessing on future purchases. Shame really but I'm not happy loosing £48 for 3weeks vaping and from there side of things it's a lot of custom to loose for 1x faulty item. I'll give @gearbest till Monday then I'll start the ball rolling

It's defo looking that way, I have loads of orders with them at the moment, suppose I'll be 2nd guessing on future purchases. Shame really but I'm not happy loosing £48 for 3weeks vaping and from there side of things it's a lot of custom to loose for 1x faulty item. I'll give @gearbest till Monday then I'll start the ball rolling
PM them on here mate. Zarya generally gets back in good time...Obviously taking into account the time difference.

Got a reply:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear bog,

Many thanks for your inquiry. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and the late reply.

We hope you can keep the product you have received, as our company is located in China, the return postage may more than the product price itself.

I have some options for you.

1)Refund to GB wallet( No return)

We will refund 20% product price which is 14usd to your GB wallet for your future orders, you will receive it in 3-5 business days.

2)Resending a new one (No return)

We can resend you a new one but you need pay 40% of the product price which is 24USD.

Could you please let me know your decision?

You may check with the post the cost to return the item before deciding?

Please check our warranty return policy here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

If you have any further questions, we're always happy to help.

Best Regards,

Bess

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20% refund for something that doesn't work? I'm blessed!

I've asked for a full refund in exchange for a photo of a smashed device, failing that a new one for £12 (cost to return to China). Third option is to raise a dispute with paypal...
Hopefully this will be sorted quickly@gearbest

Back
Top Bottom