What's new

Faulty snow wolf

As of yet I'm still being ignored so I guess if nothing changes a dispute with Paypal will be my only option. 48 hours gone by. I'm shocked at the service I'm receiving from @gearbest.com still nothing
How can you be shocked by the service your reciving.... This whole thread is people telling you they are aholes and to open it up with Paypal. You have been way too patient with gearbest so open a claim with Paypal and get it sorted :-)

what a load of bollocks! They are not just losing your custom but I would never buy from them after seeing the way they treat people on here, and I'm sure alot of others would avoid them also.

Depending on the date that gearbest's warranty was revoked then it may be still possible for you to claim the warranty.

And still no reply from Gearworst @gearbest.com !
Well following opening a dispute with PayPal I finally got a reply asking for item number ect and when and what happened and can I send a video showing the problem, I made a vid, rewrote what I basically already told them, upon sending my reply I got this
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1449168458.096719.jpg

Now when I check there is no such ticket. I have added this info on my PayPal dispute with the info they had asked for. I'll leave a couple more days before I escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim. Crazy

Well following opening a dispute with PayPal I finally got a reply asking for item number ect and when and what happened and can I send a video showing the problem, I made a vid, rewrote what I basically already told them, upon sending my reply I got this
View attachment 71693
Now when I check there is no such ticket. I have added this info on my PayPal dispute with the info they had asked for. I'll leave a couple more days before I escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim. Crazy
Class A CUNTS is what they are. Exactly the same happend to me

What a bunch of tits! I've messaged them to say that I will escalate to a claim in five days. Wouldn't mind, but I've spent a fair chunk with them before...

What a bunch of tits! I've messaged them to say that I will escalate to a claim in five days. Wouldn't mind, but I've spent a fair chunk with them before...
Same here mate bet I've spent a grand in last 4-5months

Back
Top Bottom