What's new

Fizzy

There doesn't seem to be any one thing that does add "Fizz", more a case of finding something that tricks you into thinking "Fizz" TPA champagne, TFA wine, and a couple of others are often quoted but you'll need to ferret round the mixing sites I think...

I asked because I actually like the dragons rise liquid, which all have like a fizzy taste to me

If you don't want to add a flavour to get the fizz I hear Malic acid is what you want.

One does not simply roll up and ask for the fizz. People will tell you champagne, citric acid, malic acid, but no-one will give you the fizz. I know this, 'cos I rolled up and asked for the fizz, but it took a year to find the fizz. A year! Am I bitter? You bet your sweet ass I'm bitter.

One does not simply roll up and ask for the fizz. People will tell you champagne, citric acid, malic acid, but no-one will give you the fizz. I know this, 'cos I rolled up and asked for the fizz, but it took a year to find the fizz. A year! Am I bitter? You bet your sweet ass I'm bitter.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ha, I love this. I'm currently searching for my fizz as well. I have one more order being delivered tomorrow so I can get after it, and I have a lot of options to choose from. From what I have gathered from my readings, it isn't any one flavor that will get it....

Back
Top Bottom