What's new

Freemax Twister 30w

Only just seen this @ForestMagpie, really nicely done.

A 22mm cylindrical mod would be ideal for my tiny hands but it only going up in 2.5 watt increments is really off putting. Sometimes I wonder what manufacturers are thinking of. Im still considering it though but lusting after the Argus Air the most even though it's very different. Hopefully the Sceptre will put an end to that and save me some cash!
Thank you for your kind words @Astral
Its all about the tank for me with this, the mod is nice and pairs well with the tank if you can handle not being able to fine tune it, that's the downside really and if it had been capable of even say changing in 1w increments it would have elevated it. Dinner Lady had a deal on for the Argus Air where you got 5 liquids and the air for £25 which is a great deal, not sure if it's still on though but worth checking out.
Hopefully you'll get the Sceptre today!

Thank you for your kind words @Astral
Its all about the tank for me with this, the mod is nice and pairs well with the tank if you can handle not being able to fine tune it, that's the downside really and if it had been capable of even say changing in 1w increments it would have elevated it. Dinner Lady had a deal on for the Argus Air where you got 5 liquids and the air for £25 which is a great deal, not sure if it's still on though but worth checking out.
Hopefully you'll get the Sceptre today!

@ForestMagpie, there's so much I'm lusting after at the moment I'm being pulled in all directions and just trying to pair myself - pods, RBA's, concentrates, coils.... Shiny-itus as @LordOdin told me.

@ForestMagpie, there's so much I'm lusting after at the moment I'm being pulled in all directions and just trying to pair myself - pods, RBA's, concentrates, coils.... Shiny-itus as @LordOdin told me.
I know exactly what you mean, there are so many different directions and so much out there and I want it all!!! I'm not delving into rebuildables for a while but I did do some mixing yesterday so will see how that goes. Shinyitis gets us all but better spending money on vaping than on smoking.

I know exactly what you mean, there are so many different directions and so much out there and I want it all!!! I'm not delving into rebuildables for a while but I did do some mixing yesterday so will see how that goes. Shinyitis gets us all but better spending money on vaping than on smoking.

@ForestMagpie, absolutely.

I see it as a hobby tbh.You wouldn't collect loads of different fags but you can with vape devices and tanks. Much more gratifying.

The twister 30w is a decent wee kit. The tank is the highlight but they do seem to have optimised the coils to work at the wattages you can select on the battery. I prefer the 1.5 on 12.5W rather than the recommended 10w and it doesn't seem to stress the coil. I got ages out of the one I got with the kit and I'm just waiting on the tank and coils to be released for purchase as my missus has claimed my tank once we can get coils.

I see it as a hobby tbh.You wouldn't collect loads of different fags but you can with vape devices and tanks. Much more gratifying.

The twister 30w is a decent wee kit. The tank is the highlight but they do seem to have optimised the coils to work at the wattages you can select on the battery. I prefer the 1.5 on 12.5W rather than the recommended 10w and it doesn't seem to stress the coil. I got ages out of the one I got with the kit and I'm just waiting on the tank and coils to be released for purchase as my missus has claimed my tank once we can get coils.
Agreed, the tank is def the highlight here and I found setting it at 12.5w really brought out the flavour and didn't affect the coil life at all.
The kit, tank and coils are all now available on the Freemax website.

Agreed, the tank is def the highlight here and I found setting it at 12.5w really brought out the flavour and didn't affect the coil life at all.
The kit, tank and coils are all now available on the Freemax website.

Yasssss at last!

Back
Top Bottom