What's new

General question about my vape

But in this video hes not taking off the top and bottom which is a harder layer,do i need to peal top and bottom off first ,im confused

I’ve never bother peeling the top and bottom when I cut a strip, but usually I don’t cut it, just peel a whole layer off and use it to make the wick. Just roll it very lightly, twist the end and pull it through. If too thick tear a strip off the edge, roll again and go.

That’s with the labo puffs, mind.

Probably cause you use kanthal wire, which also has a nasty flavour. Maybe they cancel each other out.

Far less nasty taste than anything containing nickel...

I find stainless has a twang to it too.

Probably cause you use kanthal wire, which also has a nasty flavour. Maybe they cancel each other out.

Aye that will be it...nasty cotton and nasty wire....n here was me thinking ma vape was decent, following many years of faffin about with all cotton n wires known to man....oh well back to the smokes for me then:)

Aye that will be it...nasty cotton and nasty wire....n here was me thinking ma vape was decent, following many years of faffin about with all cotton n wires known to man....oh well back to the smokes for me then:)

Same as the youtube carry on, it was good while it lasted.

Far less nasty taste than anything containing nickel...

I find stainless has a twang to it too.

Aye the ni80 has a really bad taste. It fades after a while, same as kanthal. People talk about cotton but I think often it might be the wire they are using.

Stainless is the only tasteless one, for me. And like yourself I puff unflavoured liquid a fair bit.

Aye the ni80 has a really bad taste. It fades after a while, same as kanthal. People talk about cotton but I think often it might be the wire they are using.

Stainless is the only tasteless one, for me. And like yourself I puff unflavoured liquid a fair bit.

Wire tastes different from cotton, you said so, when you posted about a sour taste from muji, but not with labo..
I think you have fell for the marketing gimmicks.... SS cleaner taste, Labo Organic cotton....don't worry there is one born every minute:D

Wire tastes different from cotton, you said so, when you posted about a sour taste from muji, but not with labo..
I think you have fell for the marketing gimmicks.... SS cleaner taste, Labo Organic cotton....don't worry there is one born every minute:D

There’s no marketing gimmick. I have a half full bag of labo I bought for less than a fiver years ago, same for the stainless wire. Kanthal and muji have been sampled from the free shite they sometimes put in a wee bag when you buy gear.

I have some ni80 wire lying about that I’ve used a few times. Don’t really like it. Tastes like damp socks for the first few ml.

I think you should stop storing your vape gear in your damp sock drawer...

There’s no marketing gimmick. I have a half full bag of labo I bought for less than a fiver years ago, same for the stainless wire. Kanthal and muji have been sampled from the free shite they sometimes put in a wee bag when you buy gear.

I have some ni80 wire lying about that I’ve used a few times. Don’t really like it. Tastes like damp socks for the first few ml.

I usually dump the wee bags that come with $2 clones...cos ye never know;)

No really a fan of Ni 80 either, thought I could taste something funny......however recently been using PC coils fused claptons ni80 mtl and I have changed my mind...damn good with to me no adverse affect of flavour....maybe things have moved on since I last tried ni80.... or all ni80 is not the same....I dunno, but I will prob get more.

Back
Top Bottom