What's new

General question about my vape

I usually peel one layer off at a time and use that. But the top layer of labo might be thinner than the top layer of muji.

Iv got some muji pads and took top and bottom off,and that leaves the centre which i believe is the part you use ? If thats correct,how do i wick with that part as its thin and without rolling or something,is to thin to fit snug in my coil
Can u explain step by step for me please

Iv got some muji pads and took top and bottom off,and that leaves the centre which i believe is the part you use ? If thats correct,how do i wick with that part as its thin and without rolling or something,is to thin to fit snug in my coil
Can u explain step by step for me please

I think most people cut a strip and roll it lightly. I peel of a layer and roll it up lightly. Then in the coil and trim the ends.

I think most people cut a strip and roll it lightly. I peel of a layer and roll it up lightly. Then in the coil and trim the ends.
But in this video hes not taking off the top and bottom which is a harder layer,do i need to peal top and bottom off first ,im confused

But in this video hes not taking off the top and bottom which is a harder layer,do i need to peal top and bottom off first ,im confused
There are no rules so some do some dont.
Experiment with it see what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom