What's new

General question about my vape

^^^ Sorry, I disagree with that comment 100% :P

Your cotton is just as important as any other part of your vape setup. If you're not bothered by what cotton you use then why be bothered by what coils you use or what juice you choose.

Use shite cotton and you'll get a shite vape. There's enormous variation between cottons. Taste, wicking ability, ease of use. All very relevant to getting a quality vape that satisfies you.

You might have misunderstood, I didn’t say he should use shite cotton. I said he should use organic labo puffs that come in a bag of 200 pads for less than a fiver, which means he won’t have to worry about cotton too much because he will have enough cotton to last him for several years.

Whether labo puffs are shite or not is obviously subjective but it’s clearly
better than the shite fancy cotton he’s wasted his money on at the moment that only lasts a couple of hours.

:P

Seems to me some folks favour different makes of wick material and like everything else no one size fits all.
Like a lot of people have found, try different types and see what suits the individual.
Fortunately there are many types and they are cheap to buy to try.

You might have misunderstood, I didn’t say he should use shite cotton. I said he should use organic labo puffs that come in a bag of 200 pads for less than a fiver, which means he won’t have to worry about cotton too much because he will have enough cotton to last him for several years.

Whether labo puffs are shite or not is obviously subjective but it’s clearly
better than the shite fancy cotton he’s wasted his money on at the moment that only lasts a couple of hours.

:P

My mistake, I read it slightly differently. My apologies. :worship::buttkisser:

Thanks guys,very helpful ,i will try different cotton ,getting frustrated at the mo changing it every few hrs as its just not wicking well or lasting ,and its worth me trying out other stuff so thanks to you all for supporting my thread with good ideas

Thanks guys,very helpful ,i will try different cotton ,getting frustrated at the mo changing it every few hrs as its just not wicking well or lasting ,and its worth me trying out other stuff so thanks to you all for supporting my thread with good ideas
Good luck @gregcool , I'm sure with a change of wicking material everything will be fine and back to normal. Well hopefully days if not weeks without a which change.

Good luck @gregcool , I'm sure with a change of wicking material everything will be fine and back to normal. Well hopefully days if not weeks without a which change.
Cheers ruchard,i hope so,im wicking 3 times a day and that cant be right,it never use to be like this,maybe i gut a dud batch of cotton,when its been in for about 3 hrs it packs up,i get 1 or 2 pulls and have to juice and the throat hit is less,,when i take the cotton out,its wet if i squeeze it,it drips,so its just not wicking right

Cheers ruchard,i hope so,im wicking 3 times a day and that cant be right,it never use to be like this,maybe i gut a dud batch of cotton,when its been in for about 3 hrs it packs up,i get 1 or 2 pulls and have to juice and the throat hit is less,,when i take the cotton out,its wet if i squeeze it,it drips,so its just not wicking right
And i know the coil is good, 0.15 constant and fires up well,just no flavour ir weak throat hit until i change cotton,then its all back to normal for about 3 hrs

It really shouldn't be like that. Will be interesting to know when you try different wicking material what the results are.
Get a couple of different types, all cheap enough, then you can see what suits you.

And i know the coil is good, 0.15 constant and fires up well,just no flavour ir weak throat hit until i change cotton,then its all back to normal for about 3 hrs
Different wicking and cotton types is the way to go. Let us know how you get on.
I use Miji cotton or similar, no problems

Back
Top Bottom