What's new

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Pleased you like it mate, you’re the only person I’ve heard from so far re the samples [emoji23]
More tomorrow, only just finished work and really can not be bothered to put a fresh build in the Kennedy
Custard tomorrow me thinks [emoji6]

you know you will ;) hows the rebirth stack up flavour wise any good ?
It's a cracking little dripper imho, on par with the Kennedy I would say, not better but not really worse (I prefer the Kennedy but dont really know why)
Just waiting to hear other people's thoughts on general juice, see if they agree or if I am talking bollocks again[emoji23]

It's a cracking little dripper imho, on par with the Kennedy I would say, not better but not really worse (I prefer the Kennedy but dont really know why)
Just waiting to hear other people's thoughts on general juice, see if they agree or if I am talking bollocks again[emoji23]

they havent had a look in at the mo, with them lemonades on the go

asgard mini rda trust me

:threadhijacked:

@WaitFor1t88 asgard or kennedy for the win ? only thing thats putting me off the asgard is ulthem in the drpper cap knowing my luck id melt the fuckers :(

they havent had a look in at the mo, with them lemonades on the go

asgard mini rda trust me
And there was me thinking everyone else was taking their time to write a well thought out and constructive review [emoji6] not gorging themselves on the lemonade [emoji23][emoji23]

:threadhijacked:

@WaitFor1t88 asgard or kennedy for the win ? only thing thats putting me off the asgard is ulthem in the drpper cap knowing my luck id melt the fuckers :(

both are awesome, I'd highly recommend trying the asgard mini, I haven't melted it yet lol, best rda since the drop came out and I prefer the asgard now, imo,
kennedy is still a great rda though, bit more than twice the price though

Back
Top Bottom