What's new

getting back into cloud chasing

deepsrepus

Postman
it's been a while since I've used my mephisto and I fancy getting back into it but now my old builds just aren't hitting the spot. does anyone know any fun new builds that can chuck?
the wire i've got to work with is:

Help me POTV your my only hope

Dual coils of 0.6 (6 wraps on a 2-2.5mm drill)wick with Muji, should get you around the 0.2 ohm area, juice up with 50/50 and turn off the TV as you won't see much after a half hours cloud blowing.

Or a triple twisted dual coil of the 0.28, or parallel 0.8. All will fog up the room.

Dual coils of 0.6 (6 wraps on a 2-2.5mm drill)wick with Muji, should get you around the 0.2 ohm area, juice up with 50/50 and turn off the TV as you won't see much after a half hours cloud blowing.

Or a triple twisted dual coil of the 0.28, or parallel 0.8. All will fog up the room.

the 0.6 6 wraps, beautiful

Whatever you do.
Do this.
Parralel 5 wrap dual coil using the 0.6. ;)

Whatever you do.
Do this.
Parralel 5 wrap dual coil using the 0.6. ;)

this was the build I had in there from a while back at your recommendation I believe :P it was awesome when I was clouding a lot but when I went to vape it earlier it almost tore my throat out :P

this was the build I had in there from a while back at your recommendation I believe :P it was awesome when I was clouding a lot but when I went to vape it earlier it almost tore my throat out :P

Ah.... then yeah, boring old 6 wrap then.. ;)

I am loving dual coils of tiger wires(twisted ribbon) with parallel kanthal ribbon around 2.5mm. Clouds so thick you can chew on them!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1414316999.643132.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1414317017.492578.jpg

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

Back
Top Bottom