What's new

Given the risk of legislation and other actions imposed in the future months / years.

Would you be happy to pay the same as a pack of fags for your eJuice equivalent?

• Total voters
Of course, the other way is to weigh up cost versus benefit in buying base from Chinese suppliers and taking a chance. The vast majority of base I have bought has been hot glued around the childproof top, with a foil seal under that - placed in a heat sealed polybag, wrapped in a mile of bubblewrap and then into the shipping bag.With full custom declaration being uncannily honest, I reckon the risk of interception is about 1 in 4. Like KMS has said, I struggle to use 250ml of 54mg in six months, so I reckon a couple of litres a year has a good chance of getting through.

Now this may all seem a bit blase, but if I am totally honest, I have done nearly forty three years on this Earth, and have become just a little tired of being told by fu*kwits who have little clue of what they are talking about continually telling me what is good for me and my family - not just in vaping, but when it comes to food we put into ourselves, the amount of alcohol we consume, how I discipline my child etc.

So - my New Year will consist mainly of passive resistance and telling people who assume I am interested in advice I have not sought and also have no interest in listening to, to fcuk off! I will also become a smuggler! YAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

I also intend to write to my MP, MEPs and the Prime Minister every month as my new hobby.

OH - And another thing! If they ban vaping, I will immediately start campaigning for a ban on those hideous death trap devices called "smoke" machines which are used at theatrical productions, parties and other such events where they are foisted onto an unsuspecting, largely non-smoking public who have no idea that, less the nicotine, they are inhaling the same deadly fumes as us vapers. Join me Brothers and Sisters in my (potential) quest to rid the world of these abominations!

Last edited:
B.A.T. have bought out ecig company intellicig and many other companies have also bought out ecig companies in the States, this directive is the chance they have been waiting for to get into the ecig market with the competition decimated by the directive, the big battle now will be between the tobacco v Pharma unless the pharma buy into ecigs as well. Tobacco companies cannot lose, if their smokers give up the fags, they will then buy their ecigs it's a win/win for the gits.

They do know it came out in the directive

(On 19 December 2012 the European Commission published a proposal for the revision of the Tobacco Products Directive. In this document the first time the e-cigarette, was treated as a nicotine-containing product (short: NCP). They want to standardise a limit of 2 milligrams per consumption unit as well as a limitation of the absolute concentration of nicotine to 4 milligrams per millilitre. All products beyond this would have to be approved as a pharmaceutical product.)

?? That appears to be a proposal not the result :strawberry:

queen.jpg

?? That appears to be a proposal not the result :strawberry:

I hope it will be changed from their proposal, but they have stated what limits they want, it's up to vapers to make as much noise as possible to make sure their proposals are not final. But do any of them know anything about mg/ml I doubt it they must be getting their info on what levels to set off big business's to kill off the opposition and stop them losing money to vaping.

I hope it will be changed from their proposal, but they have stated what limits they want, it's up to vapers to make as much noise as possible to make sure their proposals are not final. But do any of them know anything about mg/ml I doubt it they must be getting their info on what levels to set off big business's to kill off the opposition and stop them losing money to vaping.

I'll say this once again my point wasn't to do with the amount of the restriction, but a restriction ... but remember my quote " I wonder how many of us would be vapers if it had been restricted to 4mg when we started?" You assume I did not mean per milliliter? (no smile).

Simple quess about 1%

I don't understand your statement .... But my understanding is that ejuice nic strength is mg to milliliter (ML), so 4mg per ML is 4mg ... You limit it to 2mg per unit and its still 4mg but the unit would be limited to a half a ML? I still get the same kick from my 24mg regardless if I put a half ML or a full ML in my tank.

However they have worked this out, I know when I went back to cigs in August for two weeks, the first 4 or 5 made me so light headed and dizzy with nic od and I dont get that from vaping at all

wouldnt it be crazy if we werent getting any nic at all and didnt even know it?

Back
Top Bottom