What's new

Gone and done it now!

I think it`s cut the legs then pop the coils in, a picture is worth a thousand words, there`ll be a few building videos on yt.
If you intend building on the mod make sure it`s switched off, then when it`s built switch it back on and make sure you`re getting a resistance (ohms) reading before you juice up and attempt to fire it.

His deck is slightly different to mine. Already hit the first hurdle of not getting the coils lined up!

Well they ate in but not pretty and I have an ohm reading (ignore the display only powered it up to check)

Attachments

• IMG_20230818_130447.jpg
    IMG_20230818_130447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20230818_130457.jpg
    IMG_20230818_130457.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
If the 4 holes you can see in your top shot are for air flow I would persuade the coils over to sit directly above those, but not touching any other metal part of the casing.

So now I'm pulsing them at 15 watts, but not getting any glow on the coils. I can smell and feel the heat?

I'm never going to do this. That worked but now only one coil glows although both are heating up.

Ignore that fine now :)

It's not a race fella...slowly slowly catchy monkey ....once the penny drops and you get a good build it's a great feeling ...vaping a build of your own creation

Back
Top Bottom