What's new

Government Covid rules obedience poll

Have you followed all the government covid guidance/rules

• I would rather not say (your honour)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to the letter? nobody. You will break some rule eventually, even without realizing it.

This is a sensitive issue. Interesting... lets see

Possibly, although those who are introverted and have been diagnosed with agoraphobia prior to the lock downs are "thriving" ;)

Of course i have bent the rules but i haven't been running around hugging folks.
I try to keep my own safe distance which is double what clownface fuckwit recommended.
I always use sanitiser, wash hands and never go out needlessly but sometimes you need
some me time which you can't get at home but this is done away from everybody.
EAT OUT TO HELP OUT :anyone:
The sheer volume of deaths in the UK lies solely at the feet of our government.
Boris and co are severely out their depths as they were the ones with the power
to shut down the whole country.

Bent them a couple of times eg doing shopping for others and dropping it at their door.

Met up with family a couple of times, socially distanced and outside, while dropping food round.

Occasionally I pop in to work to grab papers and do other things I can't do from home. But I drive in and GTFO as soon as I'm done, rarely seeing anyone due to the time I'm in. Then after the event get told I didn't have to go in; not sure who they think will be doing that side if I don't :hmm:

If I go to the shops I'm masked up and socially distanced. On the rare occasions I go out, there's no one else around except from Embra.

Occasionally we do the shopping together, however no conflict as I can't do a full shop on my own due to health reasons.

Aside from that I'm at home 24/7.

Bent them a couple of times eg doing shopping for others and dropping it at their door.

Met up with family a couple of times, socially distanced and outside, while dropping food round.

Occasionally I pop in to work to grab papers and do other things I can't do from home. But I drive in and GTFO as soon as I'm done, rarely seeing anyone due to the time I'm in. Then after the event get told I didn't have to go in; not sure who they think will be doing that side if I don't :hmm:

If I go to the shops I'm masked up and socially distanced. On the rare occasions I go out, there's no one else around except from Embra.

Occasionally we do the shopping together, however no conflict as I can't do a full shop on my own due to health reasons.

Aside from that I'm at home 24/7.
I wouldn't call " doing shopping for others, & dropping it at their door" bending the rules !?
It's a kind act. If they can't get out, you're helping.
I too have bought shopping for quite a few elderly, shielding people.
I go out early as possible, 1st in usually, and straight out the door asap. Bit like a trolley dash!!

Responsible people abide by the rules to keep us ALL as safe as possible.

I say, well done to you.

My old man is living on his own so is in our bubble, would never do anything to risk his health, so we all stick to the rules here. Even kept my kids in home schooling when gov said it was safe for them to go back, I knew the risk to them was low, but couldn't get my head round how the gov didn't think it was an issue to risk them infecting others in their bubble.

This lark has been going on for very nearly a year for us as Carol was firmly told to stay put on the 4th of February last year. I can hand on heart say that the only times that I have been out has when I have been.... inside, the Car and stayed inside it, so once a week shopping trips once Carol was allowed to do it again.
I would like to offer a vote of thanks to Cambridgeshire Carers. When they have been here, they were quite superb and nothing was too much trouble for them, always asking what we needed doing and more than happy to sort out posting stuff as an added bonus. :)
Yes I have had to attend a few clinics, but they have been set up perfectly and at no time have either of us felt at risk.
I am the first to admit that our large garden became our lifeline and we spent every possible moment out there last Spring, Summer and Autumn. The major refurbishment of the house also kept.. and continues... to keep us occupied.

My old man is living on his own so is in our bubble, would never do anything to risk his health, so we all stick to the rules here. Even kept my kids in home schooling when gov said it was safe for them to go back, I knew the risk to them was low, but couldn't get my head round how the gov didn't think it was an issue to risk them infecting others in their bubble.
Well done. Best way to be Squidgy

I've probably bent a few of the rules, not sure really, like I try & have 2 walks a day, sometimes it's 3 if I have to walk down to the shops, that probably exceeds the hour's exercise

On the whole, I've stuck to the rules, have stood outside to chat to the folks, worked from home when told to, shopped alone & only for necessary things

I've probably bent a few of the rules, not sure really, like I try & have 2 walks a day, sometimes it's 3 if I have to walk down to the shops, that probably exceeds the hour's exercise

On the whole, I've stuck to the rules, have stood outside to chat to the folks, worked from home when told to, shopped alone & only for necessary things
Seems to be the "norm" with most of us.

Keep safe @JohnnyAce

I have followed them as close as I can but had to do a few visits to help family out all distanced though

Back
Top Bottom