What's new

Greetings from Thailand

[Insert generic welcome message]

My brother in law was other there no long ago and decided to just smoke because f the risk lol

Hi and welcome. I’m sure you’ll get the advice you need! Why is vaping illegal there?
It's illegal purely because the fag companies pay a lot of money in tax and so have influence with the government. You'd be surprised how many countries do ban it.

Hi and welcome these may be able to help you getting flavours or juice anyway

https://www.thailandvapers.com

I hope they change the law soon too as I am out there in January
Thanks for the link. I have seen juice, mods, tanks, the works sold on night market stalls, but I wouldn't trust their products. God knows whats in them or where they come from, probably China and they put melamine in baby formula so you can guess what their vape juice is like.

Thanks for the link. I have seen juice, mods, tanks, the works sold on night market stalls, but I wouldn't trust their products. God knows whats in them or where they come from, probably China and they put melamine in baby formula so you can guess what their vape juice is like.
I have read through their forums and there seems to be one main seller on there and seems legit better than buying on the night market stands I suspect but who knows in Thailand

Back
Top Bottom