What's new

Greetings from Thailand

Hi
I live in Thailand and like to vape. I used to smoke cigars but quit about 18 months ago and took up vaping instead. The problem is vaping is illegal in Thailand and the cops are getting serious about it. I was "fined" 10,000 baht last week for simply having my e cigarette in my pocket! ( thats about £230! Ouch!)

So first off, let this post act as a warning. If you are planning to visit Thailand bring enough juice with you to last and be very carefull about vaping in public.

Secondly, does anyone know how to make flavour concentrates? I brought enough PG, VG, nico shots with me but am running out of flavours. Do you think I could use food flavourings?

Ouch [emoji17]

Yes you can use food flavourings. Essentially that's all they are anyway, but be careful there are no nasties in there and be especially careful they're not oil based flavourings as many food flavourings are.

Vaping oil is never a good idea.

Hi
I live in Thailand and like to vape. I used to smoke cigars but quit about 18 months ago and took up vaping instead. The problem is vaping is illegal in Thailand and the cops are getting serious about it. I was "fined" 10,000 baht last week for simply having my e cigarette in my pocket! ( thats about £230! Ouch!)

So first off, let this post act as a warning. If you are planning to visit Thailand bring enough juice with you to last and be very carefull about vaping in public.

Secondly, does anyone know how to make flavour concentrates? I brought enough PG, VG, nico shots with me but am running out of flavours. Do you think I could use food flavourings?
Hi mate and welcome. A couple of sites I get concentrates from warn against shop/supermarket food flavourings. Now how right they are I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure, but, I would only buy ejuice concentrates from ejuice concentrate suppliers. Would I use them? Never.
Have a read of these.
https://www.partyanimalonline.co.uk/blog/are-food-flavours-safe-to-vape/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/food-flavoring-in-e-juice-is-this-method-viable.311629/

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I’m sure you’ll get the advice you need! Why is vaping illegal there?

Hello and welcome to the forum, i always wanted to go fishing in Thailand when i was younger.

ATB. Steve.

I heard there is a chance that Thailand may pass a law on making vaping legal. Hope that happens soon.

Welcome to the planet!!

Sounds like a horrendous place to live! [emoji23] i'd end up straight back on the fags!

Back
Top Bottom