What's new

Haar RTA-Todd’s project

Lovely draw on this but even with the mtl tip and airflow on single smallest hole it's still not a proper mtl. But I got mine because I like a restrictive vape and this floats my boat. I might try a bigger coil for mtl to cut the flow of air down a bit but if you want true mtl it will be too airey. Flavour is fantastic but it does seem to be a tad thirsty ,seem to be filling more often than i thought. You wont be wasting any money on the Haar its a great tank with great flavour and well worth £60

The airflow description is meaningless and really unhelpful.

"It is not open like a barn door, nor does it feel like pulling a golf ball through a garden hose - the airflow is right in between."

those are pretty extreme examples to be between.

... it's not the size of a whale or the size of an ant.... it's right in between. :D

is it comparable to anything, we might know @tony68 ?

The airflow description is meaningless and really unhelpful.

"It is not open like a barn door, nor does it feel like pulling a golf ball through a garden hose - the airflow is right in between."

those are pretty extreme examples to be between.

... it's not the size of a whale or the size of an ant.... it's right in between. :D

is it comparable to anything, we might know @tony68 ?
It might be. I would say a Kayfun 5 squared on the middle airflow setting or the Dwarv dl with the smallest airflow pin ,this would be like the Haar fully open for the RDL as for MTL the tightest draw is to me is similar to a Calix rta with 1 to half a hole open.

Thanks for your thoughts @tony68 and all. I’m still deliberating over the Pioneer and Pandora.
Oops-sorry, I didn’t realise there was already a thread

Just ordered a Haar at the bargain price. I don't mtl at all now, but like most types of dtl, but prefer a slight restriction, so it should suit. I don't know how long this using tanks / sbs mods phase will last, but I may as well make the most of it while there's decent gear at decent prices, without shopping overseas.

Just ordered a Haar at the bargain price. I don't mtl at all now, but like most types of dtl, but prefer a slight restriction, so it should suit. I don't know how long this using tanks / sbs mods phase will last, but I may as well make the most of it while there's decent gear at decent prices, without shopping overseas.

Great, you’ll have to let us know how you find it [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom