What's new

Haggis Munchers Meet 2015

Torchy (the legend) is kindly donating some batteries and chargers that he's been using for tests as a give away for those in attendance.
They have been used, but only for testing and all are fully functional....What A man...I salute you sir....

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
For everyone that is planing to come along on the7th of February
1 person will have the chance to get a Claymore for free.
The rules are simple you must be there on the day, only 1 entry per person. Every one will put their name on a piece of paper and then be drawn by an independent person. The person who wins will have the option of having the Claymore numbered or personalized with their initials and a matching certificate.

This Claymore will be delivered to the persons home and will be from the first batch due the end of February.
We have had great support from the vape community and this is a way of saying thanks.

Judging by the turnout for the last few meets, the chances of winning this is about 20/1

Pretty good odds for just going for a pint....:)

Plus, Jim (Torchy) has donated some batteries and chargers for a give away as well....Should be a good day out......

Final date set....7th February, location still to be confirmed but definitely in Glasgow's west end.

I will have to drag my sorry arse out to Wilderland, chance of a Claymore should get me out of Edinburgh and west of the Bypass....

Nice one on getting that organised.

I'll have to check and see how my shifts fall but if they're kind to me I'll come along for sure.

Back
Top Bottom