What's new

Half empty 10ml nic shots.

DMAN

Achiever
Anyone else noticed a lot of the nic shots you get with shortfills seem to be half empty?

Anyone else noticed a lot of the nic shots you get with shortfills seem to be half empty?
Nope always seem full to me
IMG_20230918_155044.jpeg
IMG_20230918_155048.jpeg

I can't see through the black plastic. I've just added nic shots to shortfills, and the bottles were horizontal before any liquid came out.

I can't see through the black plastic. I've just added nic shots to shortfills, and the bottles were horizontal before any liquid came out.

Do you have any left, fire them into a 10ml measure of some sort...pipette ...they are prob done by weight, if the scales are off, that might explain it...did the shortfills look ok/normal once filled?

Do you have any left, fire them into a 10ml measure of some sort...pipette ...they are prob done by weight, if the scales are off, that might explain it...did the shortfills look ok/normal once filled?
I've already used them. It was hard to see if they looked normal because of the black plastic shortfills. Good point about the scales possibly being off.
I always pull the nib off nic shots and pour them in, so i notice the amount they contain.

i doubt industrial bottling machines will work by weight. they’ll be set to add a certain volume. miby the bottles are black so’s nobody notices they are only half filling them?

I've already used them. It was hard to see if they looked normal because of the black plastic shortfills. Good point about the scales possibly being off.
I always pull the nib off nic shots and pour them in, so i notice the amount they contain.
Not sure if this is the same. But a few yrs ago I got Nic from a supplier. They advertised on the site "500" ml nic.
I ordered some. On measures decanting exactly into small medicine bottles I got well under 500ml.
Cant recall the exact amount I ordered, may have been 1 litre in 2x 500 but whatever.
I got well under the amount I ordered.
When I contacted them the reply was "we weigh our nic order amounts so that discrepancy is normal".
Normal my butt! You advertise 500ml 100 nic then damn well deliver me 500ml 100 nic. If not then advertise correctly.
No excuse for the weight bs. If its not 500ml and by weight is less then damn well be honest and say what amount by ml I get.
Why? Because if I go by the amount ml wise you show and by ml I mix then thats the level of nic I expect in my mixes.

i’m sure weighing a product to be sold by volume would be against the weights and measures regulations.

Back
Top Bottom