What's new

Happy to be here!

Kitana

Hi everyone!
I’m from London and started my vaping journey a couple of months ago to quit smoking.
I was smoking about 30-35 rollies a day and since I started vaping in February I am now smoking 2-3 cigarettes a day! The slowly tapering off smokes process really worked for me.
Hopefully it won’t be long until I quit smoking for good!

Hello @Kitana and welcome to POTV. Well done on cutting down the rollies, keep at it, you'll soon be completely off them! Good luck!

Hi @Kitana and welcome to the planet.
what kit and nic strength are you using. maybe tinkering with what your using may help you to totally stop. congratz so far.

Thanks everyone!

Hi @Kitana and welcome to the planet.
what kit and nic strength are you using. maybe tinkering with what your using may help you to totally stop. congratz so far.
I’m currently using luxe xr max with 0.4 coil dtl pod and 3mg nicotine. Although I’m still using my xros mini just to finish the remaining 10mg liquid that I have in some small bottles, but I barely vape this as it usually gives me headaches after couple of puffs haha

I did order a lost vape Centaurus m200, I can’t wait for it to arrive!

Thanks everyone!

I’m currently using luxe xr max with 0.4 coil dtl pod and 3mg nicotine. Although I’m still using my xros mini just to finish the remaining 10mg liquid that I have in some small bottles, but I barely vape this as it usually gives me headaches after couple of puffs haha

I did order a lost vape Centaurus m200, I can’t wait for it to arrive!
theres a lot of us on here that dont like salts. i vape my tits off from the moment i wake and can get through 50ml a day so the first time i tried salts withing 30 mins i had head rush and felt nausius, never again :)

theres a lot of us on here that dont like salts. i vape my tits off from the moment i wake and can get through 50ml a day so the first time i tried salts withing 30 mins i had head rush and felt nausius, never again :)
Yeah, I prefer chain vaping as well, I just enjoy all the good flavours haha
God! The nicotine sickness is the worst, I didn’t even know what was going on with me

Back
Top Bottom