What's new

Nice weather for a picinic

Bear's Vapes

Initiate
Hi folks,

Just joined POTV and thought I'd say hi.

I smoked from the ripe old age of 6 (don't judge) and I tried quitting so many times with no success, tried gum, patches and even herbal cigarettes. Not one of them helped with the craving, all they did was keep me off the ciggies for 2 or 3 months and then I'd be down the pub and I'd have just one...

Earlier this year, at the age of 51 and after 45 years of smoking I had a heart attack, so like a boot up the proverbial I had to quit, or else. Not kidding, heart attacks are sore, don't have one! So, I started vaping, took a little time to find a juice that wasn't too sweet but I got there. From smoking 50g of the darkest zwares every 2 days to vaping in under 3 months. Now 5 months in and not a single craving, not even a pang if I walk through a plume of smoke.

Now I'm a converted vaper and I'm healthier, richer (OK, less poor) and happy to be alive.

Anyway, Hi folks.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Welcome to the planet and well done on quitting the weed, believe it or not there are those who deny what you and everybody else on the forum have done, and deny others the opportunity to do the same, crazy innit.

Welcome to the planet and well done on quitting the weed, believe it or not there are those who deny what you and everybody else on the forum have done, and deny others the opportunity to do the same, crazy innit.
Thanks folks.

Yeah Vince, It took almost 3 months to do, but cutting out a fag a day and replacing it with vaping did the trick. OK I was naughty and had a fag in one hand and a vape in the other and would take alternate puffs, that way I fooled my brain into thinking the Hangen Atom 18mg Cigar wasn't sweet. I tried a lot before I got to that one and that one I'm still on. You know what, it now tastes like a cigar, or at least that's what my brain is telling me.

Those who deny it are those who don't want to lose the £13 a pack or £30 a pouch going into the treasury's pocket. Also the same lot who do want to see 1/6 of every sale going into the treasury's pocket, instead of 1/21

Public Health England are banging their heads against a brick wall trying to get through to them.

Welcome, and well done for quitting - How you did it is not important; everyone’s journey is different and it working is what counts. Keep it up :)

Back
Top Bottom