What's new

Nice weather for a picinic

Hello and welcome! I was a committed smoker and a bit of an anti vaper, it seemed trendy and complicated, and I still don't want to vape tutti frutti! But I knew I had to quit after 25 years, so expensive and obviously poor for your health as you unfortunately found out.

Well done! And it is easier than you think, I still like the idea of smoking occasionally but I have lots of vape stuff so why bother. Never get a proper craving or struggle with it now after 16 months of quitting.

Hi,

Glad you're healthier, sorry to hear about need to leave what you love

Hello and welcome @Bear's Vapes , i had a similar start to yours, i had Heart Failure and knew i had to stop also had pneumonia at the same time and some other unknown infection. Been vaping this time round for 3 1/2 years though i have sometimes felt i could murder a ciggie, 60+ Rollies a day and smoked since i was 11. I don't think you will become richer through vaping but you will notice that your healthier and food tastes a whole lot better.

Sorry to have missed your post first time round @Bear's Vapes but welcome to the planet. Found your story a nice read and glad to see you've made the conversion and are healthier now.

You'll find you can have a lot of fun on your vaping journey while you experiment with different things to find your ideal vape. :)

Back
Top Bottom