How has the UK government managed Covid 19

• Good

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • As well as expected

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
You have misunderstood, bez. i didn’t say they were too far left or right.

I think you will find you did.
Maybe the below from your post will jog your memory. :)

"That’s the interesting point. corbyn’s era massively pushed leftward while the tories have been incrementally moving to the right. We aren’t moving in a single direction, rather the boundaries are widening."

Now, to me that seems to be you saying to far left, and to far right. :)

I think you will find you did.
Maybe the below from your post will jog your memory. :)

"That’s the interesting point. corbyn’s era massively pushed leftward while the tories have been incrementally moving to the right. We aren’t moving in a single direction, rather the boundaries are widening."

Now, to me that seems to be you saying to far left, and to far right. :)

upload_2020-5-13_7-18-7.gif

what most people don't see is the goings-on at the NHS over some areas, there is a small cottage hospital in my local town its tiny with a tiny single room a and e the cottage hospital is more palliative care than mainstream it's very small. I know lots of the nurses there when the virus hit they locked it down shipped off the staff to main hospitals these nurses are end of life mental health dementia nurses, not front line. it was like wartime lots of tears and distraught friends not knowing what they are walking into lots of nurses and HCA care staff and alike don't train in the area of ICU, everyone has there own area but the HCAs I feel for them they go into the room and do the personal care

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/c...tly-higher-in-social-care-workers-11-05-2020/

the figures above are a disgrace the people are paid low wages and they care for people in the community the front line staff have the kit but these people don't and they are dropping like flies.

did the government do the right thing, not a chance the planning the ppe all shite.

sorry if you disagree bad shift last night need to vent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom