What's new

Hello, and a Manabush Bank Holiday discount code

fook me sideways.

Martyn you are a top geezer. just replied to your email. thank you.

@MrDJ all sorted now mate you will defo order the toffee again once you tried it
Not opened my latest one I got early this week as it soon goes lol

@MrDJ all sorted now mate you will defo order the toffee again once you tried it
Not opened my latest one I got early this week as it soon goes lol
thanks for reminding me on this one Derek. i have no idea how i missed it off the list to order. im all sorted now thanks to @manabush

skint, but happy.
new Priv mod on its way and 210ml Manabush, 300ml Just custard, 60ml dinner lady, 60ml shortstack hotcakes, 20 coils from fastech and maybe a ikkle molejuice later.

thanks for reminding me on this one Derek. i have no idea how i missed it off the list to order. im all sorted now thanks to @manabush

skint, but happy.
new Priv mod on its way and 210ml Manabush, 300ml Just custard, 60ml dinner lady, 60ml shortstack hotcakes, 20 coils from fastech and maybe a ikkle molejuice later.
I'm still crestfallen that I can't buy the banana bunkr. Really want to try that one but I may eventually have to drive to steam tea and vape to get some.

skint, but happy.

skint, but happy.
. That's what I call shopping ;)

Manabush:- Omusa is king for me.
Spirit walker:- Two Arrows
Bunkr:- Now it's the Rhubarb Tartè

I don't MTL, so don't hit up Manabush much. However in a MTL setup, Nokomis and Omusa are heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom