What's new

Hello everyone from the sunny side of Wales (well for the next 10mins until the rain returns)

Mallrat83

Hey everyone that may come across this message.

I've started vaping years ago but I'm sure like many have, I couldn't give up smoking completely and just went back and fore between smoking and vaping for many years until until about a year ago when I decided to just concentrate on vaping. I won't lie though, I still miss the feel of that first cigarette/rollie each morning even though I hated the taste of it lol
I've come across the forum over the years whenever I've had a query and a google search suggested the site, and came across it recently when I was doing a search about nic salts after switching over to a pod device and figured I'd sign up.

Definitely looking forward to browsing the forums in hope of finding a new company to buy my DIY supplies from as i've recently discovered I've been ripping myself off buying it from the company I've been using for years lol

Hi , welcome. . . I'm sure you can crack it this time it took a while for me to find the right combination of device / flavour & nic, that was 8 and a bit years ago , I vaped & smoked for about 3 or 4 months until I found my setup 👍

Back
Top Bottom