What's new

Hello From VanDykeVapes.

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Hello Ladys and Gentlemen

We have just got a first sub forum on POTV! So i thought ill say hello tell you bit about me and the business!
VanDykeVapes started of making it own range of juice's and just selling it online, we quickly decided to open a shop in Skipton North Yorkshire which is the gateways to the dales! We are a happy little vape family who strive to please the community, The owner Jamie Van Dyke is the one who makes this all happen, Szliva is the longest serving member of staff who started working for Jamie way back in 2014 in a little clean room making VanDykeVapes liquids, to make this more amazing she doesn't actually vape and has never smoked but is very passionate about getting people of the stinkys! Even though she doesn't vape she strives to learn and will play around with devices for hours on end to learn all the features and what coil is best for what! truly a asset to the company on terms of wanting to learn, Then there is James ( who is me typing HI GUYS! ) is the 2nd longest serving member of staff, i am the one who sorts everything out online :) so if you ever pop up for a chat anywhere ill be there :) and finally we have the Saturday lad who is Ryan he can amaze you with magic tricks and great customer service!

There a little bit of history on the company and who does what within the company!

We also do vape nights in are store which is held in Skipton, this happens every first Friday of every month ( funnily enough 1 is on tonight)
If you do fancy popping by feel free

Vandykevapes
19 water street
Skipton
N-yorks
BD231PQ

We have a website which all of our liquids can be found and at the moment we got 50ml of our own juice's reduce to £15.00 feel free to take a look www.vandykevapes.com

Please find us on other social media platforms, just look up vandykevapes to find out what were up to !
Anyway thanks very much if you managed to read till the end! I hope ill be talking too a lot of you soon and make some friends on the way!

Cheers
James
Vandykevapes

Last edited:
Hi James
I had the chance to try vandyke vapes own liquid thanks to James who sent me one of each flavour . I must say for 50-50 juice was very good in a nautilus and the flavour was spot on
Congrats on the subforum

hey james jamie and co hows it all hanging great juice guys keep up the hard work love the phoenix team

Back
Top Bottom