What's new

Hello POTV members, we're glad to be part of this awesome community!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
It's nice to have a subforum set up for us here. Please feel free to post any Innokin related questions, queries or if you need help with any issues your having with our devices.

Also, keep an eye out for giveaways, new product releases and more!

Feel free to PM me too, I can help directly with the UK customer service side of things and I don't bite. :)

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

- Ashley

Hi I’ve Just Purchased a Cool fire 2 Variable Wattage battery:

The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following: 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0, 12.5

i can’t find any information on compatibility, I’m wanting to match it to a Goblin Mini Rta ,
will it be suitable for this , and i would be building a single coil build what size coil build ,
would be suitable ? what guage wire, how many wraps, and what Ohms would be safe for this Build
Best Regards Simon

Hi I’ve Just Purchased a Cool fire 2 Variable Wattage battery:

The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following: 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0, 12.5

i can’t find any information on compatibility, I’m wanting to match it to a Goblin Mini Rta ,
will it be suitable for this , and i would be building a single coil build what size coil build ,
would be suitable ? what guage wire, how many wraps, and what Ohms would be safe for this Build
Best Regards Simon

Hey Simon, the Cool Fire 2 is one of our older devices and thus only fires down to 1 ohm. Personally I'd recommend starting with something like a 1.4 ohm single coil. 28g, 9 wraps around a 2mm drill bit. :)

Here are the Cool Fire 2's specs:

Specifications
Maximum output voltage:6.0V (unloaded)
Maximum output current:5.0A(Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability)
Maximum output wattage :12.5W (Watts mode)
Resistance of clearomizer:1.0 ohm (minimum)
Battery: high drain 18350 (without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.)
Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance..
Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following:
7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .

Hey Simon, the Cool Fire 2 is one of our older devices and thus only fires down to 1 ohm. Personally I'd recommend starting with something like a 1.4 ohm single coil. 28g, 9 wraps around a 2mm drill bit. :)

Here are the Cool Fire 2's specs:

Specifications
Maximum output voltage:6.0V (unloaded)
Maximum output current:5.0A(Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability)
Maximum output wattage :12.5W (Watts mode)
Resistance of clearomizer:1.0 ohm (minimum)
Battery: high drain 18350 (without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.)
Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance..
Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage to the following:
7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .

Hi ash cheers for that , i will try that as my first build,
i was told 2.2-2.9ohm would also work but not sure ,
and i was trying to work out the coil ohms Range for this battery from lowest to max coil build,
but its so confusing m8 : @ ) Brains going to explode

Hi ash cheers for that , i will try that as my first build,
i was told 2.2-2.9ohm would also work but not sure ,
and i was trying to work out the coil ohms Range for this battery from lowest to max coil build,
but its so confusing m8 : @ ) Brains going to explode

No worries! I think, but not 100% sure the maximum resistance is 3 ohms. So that should work too. Steam Engine's online tool is very useful for coil building, check it out for sure if you haven't already! Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Back
Top Bottom