What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Do you think you'd vape less if you upped your nicotine content a bit? It works for me.

I have a lot of anxiety and health issues and tend to chain-vape a bit when the nicotine content is too low because it doesn't have the effect on me. Upping the nicotine put a stop to that and helps keep me under control.

I can't offer much advice in the way of coils or chemicals but I hope you find a solution and feel better soon.
Stay safe @DeeDee. Fingers crossed for you. XX. :( :grouphug:

Much love.

@DeeDee if you’re sticking to 1 coil possibly a good idea to make sure it’s kanthal to eliminate a nickel reaction.
Ni80 coils contain 80% nickel (obviously) but even ss coils contain a bit eg, 316 is approx 10%, 304 approx 25%

@DeeDee if you’re sticking to 1 coil possibly a good idea to make sure it’s kanthal to eliminate a nickel reaction.
Ni80 coils contain 80% nickel (obviously) but even ss coils contain a bit eg, 316 is approx 10%, 304 approx 25%

Hey Thanks Anthony

Ive been trying to find what coil material is in my most used kits but im also reviewing atm. Sometimes its hard to find the actual material.

So today i am soley using Gtx 1.2 round wire coil and the koko 1.2 pods.
Juice head and Solt Melon.
Going to see how i go over the next few days.
I wake up everyday with like a smokers cough its so weird

Dee x

Thanks EVERYONE for your comments and love.

Its appreciated!

Personally im adamant is something im vaping as ive had tests, antibiotics, xrays.

I'm working at the work office and have been for 3 months now.

Nothing in my diet has changed

I will update you when i know more

Xx

Remember to get enough exercise and just to move around as well. Most of us are sitting in front of screens for hours on end. I read an article that was about screen time and sitting, it suggested that sitting is the new smoking. Just get up every half hour to an hour and walk about even if your in an office, walk around the garden and aim for a half hour brisk walk a day as well.

Since I have been doing this I have noticed an improvement.

Just trying to help :)

Could quite easily be something non-vape related @DeeDee. Something troubling your lungs and the vaping is exasperating it. Like when I have a chesty cold and can hardly vape for coughing my lungs up. Hope you can get to the bottom of it asap x

just seen this looks like everything has been covered mate hope you work it out and get your cough sorted :2thumbsup:

Thanks EVERYONE for your comments and love.

Its appreciated!

Personally im adamant is something im vaping as ive had tests, antibiotics, xrays.

I'm working at the work office and have been for 3 months now.

Nothing in my diet has changed

I will update you when i know more

Xx

I was gonna post a fairly dark morbid joke, but ill keep it to myself until yer ok. Please keep us updated

Hi all

I have been on a course of strong antibiotics, my chest xray was clear, im on a inhaler currently.

I'm positive its related to vaping,.just need to figure out if its pg, nic base etc....

I will now start to use just one juice and one device for a few days but its weird as ive been vaping salts 50/50 for 11 months with no issues, thats whats confusing me

Thanks for all the comments xx
Was you on antibiotics and the inhaler befor the weezing started?

Back
Top Bottom