What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Was you on antibiotics and the inhaler befor the weezing started?
Allergies can appear out of nowhere for no reason, but im still leaning towards nic salt because after switching from freebase, thats when i started having 'smoking' kind of symptoms...i would try and find out exactly what type of nic salt is in each juice, if u have a few that are using the same type, and maybe some that r using a different type, and u have been switching back n forth, it may have taken this long for u to end up in a pattern where u r switching juices, but the nic salt is still the same in each

Edit: i mean, just a suggestion, i dont feel like i have any special insight, but if yer gonna get systematic, just theorizing ways to do it. Figuring out exactly the different ingredients that make up the salts, flavors, etc seems like a good starting point to find an actual reason

Last edited:
i found quite a lot of reports of symptoms from nic salt on forums and reddit when this happened to me.

Allergies can appear out of nowhere for no reason, but im still leaning towards nic salt because after switching from freebase, thats when i started having 'smoking' kind of symptoms...i would try and find out exactly what type of nic salt is in each juice, if u have a few that are using the same type, and maybe some that r using a different type, and u have been switching back n forth, it may have taken this long for u to end up in a pattern where u r switching juices, but the nic salt is still the same in each

Edit: i mean, just a suggestion, i dont feel like i have any special insight, but if yer gonna get systematic, just theorizing ways to do it. Figuring out exactly the different ingredients that make up the salts, flavors, etc seems like a good starting point to find an actual reason
Hey

Yep I agree 100%, i have reached out to some of the brands directly as they dont always show what type of nic they use, i think thats what it might be.

Thanks @Jd_ x

Back
Top Bottom