What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Deleted-it was a reply deedee so u shoulda seen it....im not leavin that floatin around
I managed to see it before you deleted it, that WAS dark but pretty funny tbh, you may have noticed I like dark humour :D

I managed to see it before you deleted it, that WAS dark but pretty funny tbh, you may have noticed I like dark humour :D
Well i didnt see it and i feel like im missing out which is never a good thing!

Ive gone back, and checked my email alerts and i cannot find it so PLEASE JD DM me with it lol

Well i didnt see it and i feel like im missing out which is never a good thing!

Ive gone back, and checked my email alerts and i cannot find it so PLEASE JD DM me with it lol

He said you were going to die with Corona :(
Can you bequeath all your vape gear to me. :)

He said you were going to die with Corona :(
Can you bequeath all your vape gear to me. :)
Well he said you had Corona and cos you vaped you will die. I think you should bequeath all your vape gear to @Jd_ with the proviso that it's infected with Corona when he gets it. Too far?

Well he said you had Corona and cos you vaped you will die. I think you should bequeath all your vape gear to @Jd_ with the proviso that it's infected with Corona when he gets it. Too far?
Lol, u guys r destroying the joke...i msgd her with the actual wording.

She doesnt have to bequeath shit cuz now shes not allowed to even catch it cuz then ill be forced to fly over n shove an oxygen tube in her just to make sure she doesnt

Lol, u guys r destroying the joke...i msgd her with the actual wording.

She doesnt have to bequeath shit cuz now shes not allowed to even catch it cuz then ill be forced to fly over n shove an oxygen tube in her just to make sure she doesnt
Mate you need to work on your wording cos "I'll be forced to fly over and shove an oxygen tube in her" sounds a little bit rapey. Are you Prince Andrew?

Back
Top Bottom