What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

hook her up to an oxygen tank probably woulda been a better way to put it, i do admit

Just avoid "forced" and "in her" when talking about women and you'll be alright fella.

MR FM!! Gutter Gob! Hahaha

U lot are a little nutty and i have to say....I LIKE IT
Me being a weirdo n all!

Made me lol
Thanks!

Nice to know JD would fly over and force a tube in me! Ive had worse PMSL.
Take from that what u will u dirty goats!

Oh god, now im biting my tongue about a rapey prince andrew comment. This is going downhill quickly

oh dear, I hope you find well soon.

Related to vaping, the only thing that can makes my chest wheez (if I abuse) are salts.

I dont know why, but from time to time it gives me that effect, and even some feeling of suffocation. So I just try to avoid them...or use it sporadically.

Hi all

What is FeCrAl? Many kits i use state this but what kind of coil is that?

Also think im going to start vaping freebase for a while with 0.6 or 0.8 coils to see if its the salts that i have become adverse too.

Cheers

Hi all

Also think im going to start vaping freebase for a while with 0.6 or 0.8 coils to see if its the salts that i have become adverse too.

Cheers

Kanthal :)

*And just to add to all the great advice already given I find if I vape a lot when lying down the lungs get a bit crackly and wheezy, never figured out why and it's probably not your issue but it might be something to avoid. :). Hope you get it figured out soon.

Hi all

Cheers

Yep, kanthal. Specifically a mixture of Iron Chrome Aluminum apparently.

Back
Top Bottom