Thanks again all!

Ordered:

Velocity V2
Kayfun V5
Goblin Mini
5m 0.35mm Nichrome
10m 0.4mm / 11.3ohm Kanthal
260x organic wicks

Now to learn how to build. Are there guides out there? Assuming not everyone used trial an error?

I tend to watch tank specific builds on youtube, there's a lot of helpful stuff on there.

So, you'll be needing some tools to do your builds - wire snips, small pliers, ceramic tweezers, small screwdrivers, coiling jig thingammy, nose-hair removal forceps etc etc.
Probably end up blowing £30 on a CoilMaster kit :D

So, you'll be needing some tools to do your builds - wire snips, small pliers, ceramic tweezers, small screwdrivers, coiling jig thingammy, nose-hair removal forceps etc etc.
Probably end up blowing £30 on a CoilMaster kit :D

I mean, SHOULD I blow £36.99 on a CoilMaster kit or are you being sarcastic! :D

Should I not just order a load of stuff from FastTech? And by a load of stuff, I mean can you please tell me exactly what to buy please? :)

The coilmaster kit is by far the best vaping investment I have made, is it worth it over cheap kits? Yes, yes it is.

mmm, I guess it depends what you have already, if it's nothing then maybe ..... personally I got a set of small screwdrivers from a local shop for £2 and some ceramic tipped tweezers for a few dollars. ... what else do you need? I had little wire cutters and pliers and shit already.

Should I not just order a load of stuff from FastTech? And by a load of stuff, I mean can you please tell me exactly what to buy please? :)

I got a Coilmaster kit cos I didn't have any tools to start with and you may be in the same boat. What I like is the nice case it all comes in - saves having a pile of bits cluttering up a corner of the house somewhere where you'll never find them again. However, one thing to consider - once you've built a good coil and mounted it on your atty it could last for months. just changing the wick now and again, so the kit could start gathering dust after a while.

That is totally up to you. I got most of my coil making kit from the poundshop. Set of precision screwdrivers to wrap coils round.
Nail clippers to cut wires and tweezers to squeeze coils. Total cost £2.

Back
Top Bottom