What's new

Help!!!

ray246251

Postman
Hello fellow Vapors!

Can anyone help me here? I am looking for brand of e-liquids that I tried at my local store and loved the flavor but did not buy from them as they were a rip off in price, so I am trying to find them. All I know their by a company called GB, i think?. Not easy to find on the net with a name like that. Here's the only picture I could find to better describe it.

search

Attachments

• gb.jpg
    gb.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi welcome to the planet.
I love a challenge but those eliquids have me beat.

by looking at those pictures I've worked out the following
the G in GB stands for Global
they have a bolton post code but a ?salford? Address (bl2 6...)
Possible manufactured by a company called vapourium

I've tried by flavor, by bolton/salford, by global and vapourium
They must be a pretty local vape
I cant find them anywhere.
sorry

Had a google can only find at "iblaze vapour" is that where you tried it? Id suggest its either their own brand or one they buy in and relabel-prob be worth gettong a good look at label might tell you the manufacturer

Had a google can only find at "iblaze vapour" is that where you tried it? Id suggest its either their own brand or one they buy in and relabel-prob be worth gettong a good look at label might tell you the manufacturer
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460232890.520953.jpg

All I could find aswell

Names GB premium e-Liquids

Well if i did as well as the kid im happy ;)
The entire range sounds familiar, possibly clones of others?

'Apple Berry Burst, Banana Milkshake, Coco Berry, Cool Caribbean, Cool Currant, Forest Fruit Blast, Gingerbread, Key Lime Cookie, Pink Lemonade, Raspberry Donut, Strawberry Yoghurt, Strawberry Whip and Watermelon Chill'

Thanks Guys, but that's a dam shame.

No I tried it at my local rip off vape shop in London, so it seems they are available through out the UK but I would like to find them online. I tried it and it it was a real good flavor hit, 3mg 50/50 VG/PG. Tried that make and element which I like. Also tried and hated ONE HIT, VAPEMATE, and ELIQUED FRANCE.

Loved GB and element. Any other good ones out there at good prices?

Back
Top Bottom