What's new

Here We Go!!! Charity Raffle 2017

Announcement about how to purchase Tickets will be made on Friday Evening in readiness for The Start, on Saturday Morning at 10am. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Announcement about how to purchase Tickets will be made on Friday Evening in readiness for The Start, on Saturday Morning at 10am. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

thanks looking forward to this got some fantastic prizes on offer

@eyeball kid :) Save yourself the heartache Matey and hold them back for the next event. I REALLY don't want to have to add anything after the Raffle starts as (a) it's hard to do and (b) it can make us look rather less than organised. Having given up my entire Bank Holiday to sorting out items and making up all the Prize Bundles, I'm about ready now and apart from any last minute bits and bobs, hope that the Hard Work is now behind me. :)

Very Best Wishes for the Move, I will be thinking of you Sah:51::worship::worship:;)

Any Last minute entries?? NOW is the time to get them over to me :2thumbsup:

Any Last minute entries?? NOW is the time to get them over to me :2thumbsup:
Rob, as said earlier mine will be a bit of a surprise bundle of custom made mod & ohms reader plus other goodies, hope thats ok @Rob cos up/down/left/right at moment trying to get things together and will have to get tickets Next wed

I've got a bit of stuff (nothing awesome) that I was thinking of giving away. Problem is I have difficulty getting to the P.O. due to illness(that is I have to go by taxi, and only on a "good day ", at that) therefore I am not the most reliable poster-outer in the world. Could I perhaps have the address to just send this stuff to, when the opportunity arrises.? rather than make some advance announcement, then quite possibly look like a jerk.
dpd etc will collect from ur address mate

Yet MORE Prizes are being added Guys so DO check them out again :)

Lol... what happened to that cut off for prize donations that you put in place @Rob

You and the Mrs must be going crazy trying to keep the bundles sorted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom