What's new

How are you getting on with your 4nine?

Sooowy, it's late and I'm tired and my kf4 won't go back together properly and I'm stressed. Back to work in the morning (so much for a weekend off, barely feels like I've left the place)

:(

Never enough hours in a weekend to rest, do things and have a life before sunday hits again!

Can you post a pic so I can get a rough idea how much to take off. I realise it will still have to sit proud of the hybrid top, I thought it was a bit thick. @Diche, could you possibly do the same?

Will do.Have had to charge camera.May be tomorrow unless I am up late.

Yep delrin flush with the metal on mine too, just enough lip so I can feel it with my fingernail.

When you back at work mate? Be interested to hear what you reckon. I've got 2 now and a 3rd on the way...

Wow, this thing is great. It's tiny, very shiny, the switch is fantastic and it hits so hard I'm going to have to increase the resistance on my coils, though this may have more to do with the threads on all my other mods being totally gunked up.

It's actually smaller than a couple of 18500 mods I have, so it may be time to get out the nano kit for my Squape R.

@jugg1es Found my spare battery,Here are mine with tobh v2 and igo-l

Attachments

• IMG_4932.jpg
    IMG_4932.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Sounds like the delrin could do with a good hard thump in case it isn't seated properly ;)
Nope, popped it out and cleaned it. Seated it properly (hammer) it's still really thick and proud.

Back
Top Bottom