What's new

How are you getting on with your 4nine?

Both of mine are also recessed

Attachments

• 1423485873849.jpg
    1423485873849.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 20
Just spent a couple of hours trying to remove the dodgy switch magnets from one of mine.
What a pita Tried to press them out in the vice,Tried hammering them out cold and hot tried to shatter them.
I am going to give up for now and wait for a day when I have more determination and less fear of busting it totally.

Yes tiny.Still not as cool looking as the 4nine in my humble opinion but as they say there is no accounting for taste.
What would sell your setup to me would me would be if that date on the photo was correct 27/01/2007.
That is what I am looking for reliability over that sort of time frame.

8 years .. will have a few dinks by then lol. I think the 4nine looks better, but its the crap button that put me off, i was looking for a mech for work so function over looks, and small for pockets.. also cheap and replaceable parts, and cheap mod if its lost damaged. it ticked all my boxes.

8 years .. will have a few dinks by then lol. I think the 4nine looks better, but its the crap button that put me off, i was looking for a mech for work so function over looks, and small for pockets.. also cheap and replaceable parts, and cheap mod if its lost damaged. it ticked all my boxes.

I agree with you.I love my 4nine using it now with an igo-l working great but after the trouble I am having replacing my magnets on the other one then I am most likely to replace with a nemesis or two that are less attractive than your stingray which was on my list for consideration.I do not buy a lot of kit but when I find something that works for me I like to have a few with the idea that in the long run some can be broken for spares.Preparing for the zombie apocalypse ya know. Already got one nem, probably buy two more though fighting the urge to try the stingray or the smpl both of which get good reviews.
Must resist shinyitus.Must resist shinyitus.Must resist shinyitus.
I left the forum for a few months in part because the urge to shinyitus was too strong.Only been back a few days and already it creaps up.

I agree with you.I love my 4nine using it now with an igo-l working great but after the trouble I am having replacing my magnets on the other one then I am most likely to replace with a nemesis or two that are less attractive than your stingray which was on my list for consideration.I do not buy a lot of kit but when I find something that works for me I like to have a few with the idea that in the long run some can be broken for spares.Preparing for the zombie apocalypse ya know. Already got one nem, probably buy two more though fighting the urge to try the stingray or the smpl both of which get good reviews.
Must resist shinyitus.Must resist shinyitus.Must resist shinyitus.
I left the forum for a few months in part because the urge to shinyitus was too strong.Only been back a few days and already it creaps up.

Ive started selling my old shinneys on fleabay to fund the new :P
And ive actually been surprised by the amounts they go for on there. Like nemesis over six months old prolly cost $20 on fast tech, people buy for £20 -30 quid, and i dont sell to make money, i put like £5 reserve.

oh there you go shinny cheapy :P Nemesis Mechanical Mod 1:1 Clone 18650/18350/18500 + FREE Hybrid Top Cap | eBay

or Best 1:1 copper Nemesis mechanical mod + Hybrid adapter, Magnetic switch upgrade | eBay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom