What's new

How are you getting on with your 4nine?

It's the delrin insulation that causes the issues with atty pins, I've only a couple left that I can unscrew far enough to fire without wildly fluctuating ohm readings

You've got a crap clone or something set up wrong then. Without the delrin you have a pretty pipebomb on your hands ;)

You've got a crap clone or something set up wrong then. Without the delrin you have a pretty pipebomb on your hands ;)
The delrin is there, it's setup ok. It's the thickness of the delrin that's the issue. For example, my sat22 allows for the atty pin to sit proud of the delrin as does my g pulse. My kf4 however doesn't allow me to unscrew the pin far enough without the juice control base coming away when closed.

The delrin is there, it's setup ok. It's the thickness of the delrin that's the issue. For example, my sat22 allows for the atty pin to sit proud of the delrin as does my g pulse. My kf4 however doesn't allow me to unscrew the pin far enough without the juice control base coming away when closed.

I refer the honourable gentleman back to the first half of my statement ;) The top cap on my 4nine is quite thin, certainly thinner than any of the 510 connectors on the atties I own. The 510 protrudes past the delrin without any need to try and adjust pins. I use magnets to shorten the throw and get it just how i like, but the delrin definitely isn't ever an issue.

Have only used half a dozen attys with my 4nines but never the problem with atty 510 too short.More of the other problem of atty 510 a bit long, only allowing for short throw.

I refer the honourable gentleman back to the first half of my statement ;) The top cap on my 4nine is quite thin, certainly thinner than any of the 510 connectors on the atties I own. The 510 protrudes past the delrin without any need to try and adjust pins. I use magnets to shorten the throw and get it just how i like, but the delrin definitely isn't ever an issue.

First is the Sat22, second the kf4. The sat sits just proud, not the kf4 :( same with my plume ,the mephisto is ok though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423431990829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423431990829.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423432040558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423432040558.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 20
First is the Sat22, second the kf4. The sat sits just proud, not the kf4 :( same with my plume ,the mephisto is ok though.

Your delrin sits more proud than mine.Mine is barely above the metal on my steel top caps on both mine.

Your delrin sits more proud than mine.Mine is barely above the metal on my steel top caps on both mine.
Can you post a pic so I can get a rough idea how much to take off. I realise it will still have to sit proud of the hybrid top, I thought it was a bit thick. Diche, could you possibly do the same?

Huh?

dont own one ;)

Edit - Jugg1es not quick enough to change names [emoji14]
Sooowy, it's late and I'm tired and my kf4 won't go back together properly and I'm stressed. Back to work in the morning (so much for a weekend off, barely feels like I've left the place)

Back
Top Bottom