What's new

How are you getting on with your 4nine?

Does that sentence make sense? If it does I should go to bed.

Should probably be me going to bed ..... Has been a few hours without sleep now.

I'll try again.

I get on that well with it that I got it a sister, IE I now have 2

Better? :p

I have been planning on getting one. So I haven't started yet!

I have heard people say they can suffer from a sticky switch which is a real problem on a mod with a recess switch, but I have heard so many good things about them, i am not deterred. I think it's a classic.

I dithered for a bit over one in the Focal sale, then once I'd made my mind up it'd sold out.

If you want something along those lines, the aforementioned XXIX is fantastic. I have authentic mods costing over £100 but my favourite is my £16 XXIX clone.

I dithered for a bit over one in the Focal sale, then once I'd made my mind up it'd sold out.

If you want something along those lines, the aforementioned XXIX is fantastic. I have authentic mods costing over £100 but my favourite is my £16 XXIX clone.

That is another one i have bookmarked. I was possibly going to make that my first copper mod.

I am picking up from the responses
A bit off affection but not a lot of love for the 4nine.
People are interested in replacement hybrid tops.
Mostly people are moving on from them.

I have been using my 4nine solidly since August last year, I have two other mods (Stingray Clone, Holyland Ant) but they rarely get a look in. The reason I picked up the smpl was I wanted to try out a derringer and they were only available in stainless steel. I seriously considered just getting another 4nine in the alternative finish but decided to branch out a bit. The smpl will have a lot to live up to. Once you have your magnet setup sorted the 4nine is a hassle-free piece of kit. It just works!! no moving parts, just a magnet in a tube. If you have lots of batteries that are of slightly different lengths or you like to change your atty regularly it might not be for you but if you are just looking for a simple hassle free device it has a lot going for it.

I bought a 4nine in my early days of vaping. It lasted a week and went into the bin. Bag of shit.

I bought a 4nine in my early days of vaping. It lasted a week and went into the bin. Bag of shit.

So there we have it the 4nine gets everything from love to hate.
For me I will continue to enjoy mine once I get them working properly but I would not buy another.
The deciding factor for me now is availability of reasonably priced spares and for that I think I will stick with nemesis clones even though they do not have the character of the 4nine.

Stringray x hybrid mode is 80cm, same as 4nine?

+ fatdaddy ultimate switch upgrade..

+ goblin rta :)

Back
Top Bottom