What's new

How are you getting on with your 4nine?

I had a similar issue with the magnets corroding on my Fasttech 4nine, and it definitely effects performance. I sent them photos about 5months after date of purchase and they sent me a new switch, which dramatically improved performance. Mine is copper rather than brass and gets cleaned with car polish and then the outer surface is finished with car wax to keep the green fingers at bay.

I was wondering where the 4nine lady had got to.................I didn't realise FT provided that level of service.

FastTech does various hybrid disks... have you thought about trying these. You should be able to find a thread size that fits on a 4Nine.

And fankly, I dn't know if it would make much difference if they are steel or copper, because the amount of surface area touching the atty means it is not going to be a voltage bottle neck. As they clamp the atty onto the top of the tube, you could probably make them from delrin.
Have you got a link, might be my age or the fact I've lost my glasses but I can't for the life of me find them [emoji52]

I was wondering where the 4nine lady had got to.................I didn't realise FT provided that level of service.

I work until 8 on a Saturday so I haven't been home that long. ;)

I was really impressed with the service from Fasttech, I contacted to ask them how to get a new switch and they just said "as it was less than 6 months they would send me one FOC, did I want it with my next order or straight away?". Communication was quite fast too, obviously there was a short delay between sending and receiving a reply due to timezones, but it really was no longer than that.

Having said that my new smpl and derringer clones had their first outing today and if I can get some slightly thicker orings for the top cap that might actually replace my 4nine, it is even dinkier and very nice to use.

I work until 8 on a Saturday so I haven't been home that long. ;)

I was really impressed with the service from Fasttech, I contacted to ask them how to get a new switch and they just said "as it was less than 6 months they would send me one FOC, did I want it with my next order or straight away?". Communication was quite fast too, obviously there was a short delay between sending and receiving a reply due to timezones, but it really was no longer than that.

Having said that my new smpl and derringer clones had their first outing today and if I can get some slightly thicker orings for the top cap that might actually replace my 4nine, it is even dinkier and very nice to use.

Does the SMPL have a top cap?

I've had one sitting at work for a week, delivered 2 hours after I'd finished and on a week's holiday.

I do like my 4Nine when it is working properly. Currently enjoying it on my lowest coil.A 0.5 ohm Igo-l only trouble my 1 ohm coils should vape like this I just have to find the missing oomph and I am pretty sure it is in the switch contact points.

Does the SMPL have a top cap?

I've had one sitting at work for a week, delivered 2 hours after I'd finished and on a week's holiday.

Nah I meant the derringer topcap, it kept falling off in my pocket exposing my coils to pocket fluff.

Back
Top Bottom